2021 Hyundai Ioniq 5 EV

Classic900

On 8/14/2023 at 10:20 PM, Blowndiffuser said:

@KennethokaΒ I got $800 of shell select credits, and $3k worth of ocbc card charging credits. But didn't hear about any model car.

the model car that was supposedly worth $800 is now represented by the $800 in Shell Select credits.

I was one of the last few to get in on the NDP promo cos someone's loan got rejected on COE bidding day.Β 
Also secured the Cat A COE at $99,499. Eye watering for sure.Β 

Edited by welfert
↑ Advertisement

On 9/2/2023 at 1:03 PM, welfert said:

@BlowndiffuserΒ the ones who got their COE in July are just getting their cars so I’m optimistic about their 2 month timeline
Β 

btw what color did you get?

Oh I got the grey. Chose black seats as have young kids, but aesthetically would prefer the off-white seats.

Did a road trip to KL and back with my Cat A reduced-range (58kWh) HI5. My normal putting-around-SG is around 6.8-7.0 km/kWh. My KL road trip was something like 4.6 km/kWh overall (with the faster sections going as low as ~4.0 km/kWh). So unless you want to drive at like 80 km/h the whole way, you need to depart SG at 90+% SOC, and need to do at least one stop along the way to KL.

• Praise 3

On 9/4/2023 at 7:05 PM, shuigao said:

Did a road trip to KL and back with my Cat A reduced-range (58kWh) HI5. My normal putting-around-SG is around 6.8-7.0 km/kWh. My KL road trip was something like 4.6 km/kWh overall (with the faster sections going as low as ~4.0 km/kWh). So unless you want to drive at like 80 km/h the whole way, you need to depart SG at 90+% SOC, and need to do at least one stop along the way to KL.

So during the trip, what is the average speed when you cruise on the highway? how many passengers? and what is the degree you set for your aircon? It will be very useful data for me.

Edited by Kennethoka
  • Praise 1

@BlowndiffuserΒ There are chargers up to KL every like 30-50km, but the issue is that not all chargers are equal (some have only 1 50kW gun, others are like up to 200kW and have 6 bays, that kind of imbalance). Common consensus seems to be Petronas/Gentari Bandar Baru Ayer Hitam, and then next stop at Bangi Golf Club.

↑ Advertisement