Toa Payoh fishmonger turns heads for dressing up & wearing make-up daily to sell fish at wet market

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Reasonable tasty but the prices has gone up for a small mini piece.. almost like fine dining so have to buy at least 4 pieces just to fill my needs for that one item 

I only know tiong bahru pau and tanjong rhu pau. hahaha. The rest of the paus i dunno le. hahaha

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I only know tiong bahru pau and tanjong rhu pau. hahaha. The rest of the paus i dunno le. hahaha

Mai kay Kat lah. All those “Good boys” are actually sibey jialat one. 😂😂

50442DA9-6D32-431B-B5D7-BA90878E01E0.jpeg

For the benifits of those tiko ranges who wants to buy fish for their wives during this CNY festive period ... [sly] 

Her stall is at Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Block74  

Every Sunday, I will be at this market around 7.30 am buying fishes but not from her. I buy from the other opposite ends of her stall. (behind the yong tau fu store) [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 2/1/2021 at 11:44 AM, Sosaria said:

This is actually pretty common in thailand, where you can often see chio milf dressed sexy and with makeup on, operating market stalls [laugh]

Trend is catching on here...

Must be innovative and always have competitive edge!

Soon they do lap dances too?

On 01/02/2021 at 10:58 AM, Carbon82 said:

卖鱼还是卖肉?

Now we know @kobayashiGT preference for lady... :D

ZtCaAE4.jpg

Sometime I am just wondering if these TPY fishmonger, Hong Lim beer lady, West Coast kway zhup are part of the plan for UNESCO heritage listing of our Hawker Centre? [rolleyes]

one has to deal with the smell, the blood, fish scale etc, yet  to dress in this manner with make up day in day out  to cut and chop fishes is not easy, there has to be a lot of determination, perseverance  and passion, or maybe some degree of obsession to do that.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

15 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

one has to deal with the smell, the blood, fish scale etc, yet  to dress in this manner with make up day in day out  to cut and chop fishes is not easy, there has to be a lot of determination, perseverance  and passion, or maybe some degree of obsession to do that.

I fully agree. I for one cannot tahan the fishy smell although I like fish for my meal. I ever told my wife, I can confirm I will never ever be in this trade even if it can make me a millionaire. :D

I salute all the fishmonger for bringing us fresh seafood and the odd working hours they have to endure. [thumbsup]

• Praise 7

Once a while we have female fish-mongeress popping up . good for her, likewise we have had beer-lady serving all types of brands

I go to wet market occasionally and I prefer to order my poultry products from Uncles only & fishes my wifey go to her fav store.

This year we had fresh crayfish freshly de-shelled and packed for steam-boat, really fresh and delightful meal over reunion [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1