24-year-old female influenza bought a Lamborghini Huracan.

Zxcvb

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

1/4 is too much if you have other commitments.  Anyway, don't make sense to me unless you have $5-10m in the bank.

But if you have a rich husband. You can then splurge all your money on a car.

Maybe she is buying the car to increase her subscriber base. Now everyone wants to be like her but this can't be for money. 

Magnetic mattress next? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:53 PM, Sugimoto said:

Yup, saw their kitted lamborghinis & GTRs. Their kit package is kind of "loud".

Not surprise the company is set up by a japanese car dealer beng for his japanese beng & seng customers.

The beng boss even look for a fight during tokyo auto salon ( the car blogger took this video also got harassed by their staffs) , you can see the action at 4:54

Was in Tokyo for the TAS 2020. Liberty Walk had the most and biggest booth is the exhibition. Can find them in a few halls.

5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Was in Tokyo for the TAS 2020. Liberty Walk had the most and biggest booth is the exhibition. Can find them in a few halls.

The fight not between the bosses, but the underlings. Bosses made up. 

Turbocharged

Earnings aside, Naomi says the deal was also too good to pass up. The five-year-old Huracán, which Naomi purchased second-hand for about $600,000, came complete with all her dream modification, and was, in her words, “quite a steal”.

“The base price for the Huracán is $1 million, but I got this, which was the unit that I really wanted, for about $600,000 — the modification alone cost more than $100,000. I am the third owner but the past drivers didn’t drive the car that much, so the mileage was low,” says the driving enthusiast.

“But the insurance is crazy,” she sighs. “I pay $10,000 a year just for the insurance, which is why I registered the car under my father-in-law’s name and I am a named driver. It would cost 50% more [if I registered it in my name] because of my age.”

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/celebrities/influencer-naomi-neo-didnt-expect-so-much-flak-sharing-about-her

buy $600k, complain $10k insurance too ex ... beh tahan?

did she know lambo 1 yr depreciation how much huh?

now pregnant liao .... how to drive lambo? [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

Buy 600k liao money finish so need find cheapest insurance, maybe sign up with fwd😅😅😅

40 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

The younger generation calls it humble bragging.. 

howtai / how Lian would be .. “600k only easy to get back within a week “ which will cause a lot of damage to the image

does not sit well with the younger generation line of thoughts

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

wah... few hundred thousand followers can earn enough to stay landed buy lambo and buy merc plus set up family and bring up 2 kids at 24yo

jin ho tan...

😱

Edited by Enye

On 8/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, Turboflat4 said:

I'm not very impressed by Italians and their supposed "esteem" very frankly. 

First of all, their exotic car marques have sold out. Big time. Lambos are now basically German cars more than Italian, at least they're very far from being purebreds. And Lambo has already pandered to moneyed buyers with no taste or pedigree to speak of with the Urus. Ferrari is close on their heels with the ironically and hypocritically named "Purosangue", despite all their strident "Italiaaannooo" protestations that they would never ever stoop to that level. 🙄

And then there's the fact that Ferraris are constantly playing dirty and cheating both in racing and in putting out ringers for new model pressers and probably Ring records while constantly and stridently accusing everyone else of the same bad behaviour (not to mention acting all petulant and passive-aggressive when better teams like Merc AMG beat them over and over again). And their utterly deplorable control-freakish nature in trying to control what some of their customers do to their own cars bought with their own hard earned money (apart from not being able to spec a F in pink, there's the infamous case of DeadMau5 and his cease-and-desist Purrari) while happily pandering to other clients requesting custom models like Clapton's SP12 EC and of course Brunei Royalty.

In any case, I'm not sure what your Eytie friend is bellyaching about - Lambos are all about being outrageous, so what's wrong with the owners playing up that theme? And it's not like there's much pedigree to mess with, they're a freaking tractor company without any recent high level racing heritage, so where's the beef?😂

I had to google to know that this is quite an ugly homage to the 512 BB. I thought its a cheap 458 replica at first glance. 

SP12 EC I supposed the "EC" stands for Eric Clapton. If I'm a rich enough of a wanker, I would have ordered a bespoke SP 12 RW, where "RW" stands for Rich Wanker. 😄

• Haha! 1