[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

6th Gear
On 6/28/2024 at 10:20 PM, Fellows said:

This thread really so quiet, once a legendary family sedan, now nobody even want to take a look at it to even consider. 

The plain and unimaginative interior doesnt help.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
On 6/29/2024 at 12:19 AM, Davidklt said:

The plain and unimaginative interior doesnt help.

The price is uncompetitive.

Ppl are moving to German cars

4th Gear
On 6/28/2024 at 11:08 PM, 13177 said:

Due to super high coe and car price for this car. Also civic design no longer nice and attractive for people to buy.

Many still driving or even buy the coe 8 gen Civic🤣 the FD2R, vroom vroom

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 8/2/2024 at 1:23 PM, Fellows said:

2025 Honda Civic facelift launched in Thailand – 1.5L Turbo, e:HEV powertrains; three variants from RM132k, sadly it's still LaneWatch instead of BSM alert on both side mirror 

https://paultan.org/2024/08/01/2025-honda-civic-facelift-launched-in-thailand-1-5l-turbo-ehev-powertrains-three-variants-from-rm132k/

Lanewatch has it's uses as well. Will miss it when i scrap my car in jan.

Lanewatch is more useful on expressways compared to BSM. BSM only warns you of near collision. Lanewatch can help you see cars/trucks that are a lot further back than your BSM. 

Edited by Lala81

3rd Gear
(edited)
On 8/2/2024 at 1:51 PM, Lala81 said:

Lanewatch has it's uses as well. Will miss it when i scrap my car in jan.

Lanewatch is more useful on expressways compared to BSM. BSM only warns you of near collision. Lanewatch can help you see cars/trucks that are a lot further back than your BSM. 

Oh well Civic facelift 2025 also no use in SG, seem like only handful 2024 version in SG road, it like a super rare Pokémon on our road. The current Civic lose to Corolla Altis, Avante and Niro on sales. Gone are the days of Civic locally yet Malaysia and Thailand remain as a hot pick. 

Edited by Fellows
  • Praise 1

3rd Gear
(edited)
On 6/29/2024 at 9:49 AM, Ginyu said:

Many still driving or even buy the coe 8 gen Civic🤣 the FD2R, vroom vroom

8th gen is a hot seller back in the days, is like the SG national car and we have 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 sedan and 2.0 JDM Type R to choose from, it’s the Corolla killer, that the peak and after that Honda Civic goes downhill and never recover in sales in Singapore market. 

One of my favourite family car that we own back then, the 1.8NA auto with its VTEC engine is simple and easy to drive, is really bare minimum spec from Kah Motor with 2 SRS airbags, no ADAS, no CarPlay/Android Auto, no reverse camera.

That time buy already then regretted never choose the 2.0 auto variant. 😂

IMG_4574.jpeg

Edited by Fellows
  • Praise 2