[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

22 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Guess i'm still in my early adulthood since i still dream of owning a honda accord. =D but the realistic way for me is only if we relocate up north =D

wah really? Euro accord i suppose.

I'm by far the youngest accord owner I've ever met on the road. Others all easily 10-20+ years older than me 😄

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

Ok. A bit off topic. But it was sold before. I took these photos in the 2006 Singapore Motorshow. I thought the Legend had a stunning road presence. I only ever saw this once driven by an old Indian gentleman.

IMG_0241.thumb.JPG.1179b8cf19e3f3257130307b83534dac.JPGIMG_0240.thumb.JPG.ea9379e01deefdc14fdbdc5935e6de0e.JPG

Wow didn’t know they brought it to SG. Must have been pricey I guess..

• Haha! 1

Just now, Confusedboi said:

Wow didn’t know they brought it to SG. Must have been pricey I guess..

cc to cc, lire to litre, it was still cheaper than conti cars.😁

• Haha! 1

Even my uncle who owned 4 generations of accord and drove it exclusively for 30+ years changed to C class for a few years

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

A bit more photos. The interior was also ahead of its time in 2006. Superb Bose sound system.

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

This car indeed everything ahead of its time but lack of keyless only. Lol.

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

wah really? Euro accord i suppose.

I'm by far the youngest accord owner I've ever met on the road. Others all easily 10-20+ years older than me 😄

8 years ago, i was seriously considering the accord (same one as yours). But the sales auntie really put me off with her whining about her MIL. And this happened during the test drive. So I never went further after that.

I was driving Honda jazz then. The civic 10 gen was not yet revealed worldwide yet else I might have ended up with that cos quite like to remain with honda at that time.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Even my uncle who owned 4 generations of accord and drove it exclusively for 30+ years changed to C class for a few years

Upgrading eventually to a conti is most people dream mah, even though already drove decades of jap car. Lol.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Columbian78 said:

8 years ago, i was seriously considering the accord (same one as yours). But the sales auntie really put me off with her whining about her MIL. And this happened during the test drive. So I never went further after that.

I was driving Honda jazz then. The civic 10 gen was not yet revealed worldwide yet else I might have ended up with that cos quite like to remain with honda at that time.

So what you bought eventually?

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Columbian78 said:

hows your slyphy. still driving it?

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Upgrading eventually to a conti is most people dream mah, even though already drove decades of jap car. Lol.

my uncle could always afford other cars. But he's really loyal. 

His grandson was asking what's the big deal when i was surprised that the C180 was his. I thought it was his sons' car.

In a way, that's why i have the accord. Cos always a car i wanted to drive. Haha good that i can own one before it goes the way of the dinosaur 😄

• Praise 2

Just now, Columbian78 said:

I bought a car that nobody else in the world was driving, at that time.

Your car is what would now be called a Sentra SR Turbo in the states. 

Haha think only you and me would know what it is. 

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

hows your slyphy. still driving it?

Yes still driving. Coming 8 years old. Will be driving it till scrap at 10.

But very painful at the moment cos alot of neccesary repairs required over the last 2 years. I just want to drive peacefuly with minimal expenses also hard. Hope remaining 2 years more peaceful.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Your car is what would now be called a Sentra SR Turbo in the states. 

Haha think only you and me would know what it is. 

Actually its different. The american sentra sr turbo (or nismo) is base on facelifted model. Their sentra sr that is same as mine never had turbo.

The only countries that had the same exact variant as mine are Thailand and Australia.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Columbian78 said:

Actually its different. The american sentra sr turbo (or nismo) is base on facelifted model. Their sentra sr that is same as mine never had turbo.

The only countries that had the same exact variant as mine are Thailand and Australia.

ah i see. i thought the same. I think that generation didnt have turbo. but the prior one and the current one has. Vaguely remember something like that based on the redline reviews i watched. 

5 minutes ago, Columbian78 said:

Yes still driving. Coming 8 years old. Will be driving it till scrap at 10.

But very painful at the moment cos alot of neccesary repairs required over the last 2 years. I just want to drive peacefuly with minimal expenses also hard. Hope remaining 2 years more peaceful.

what necessary repairs ar? just to understand. High mileage?

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

my uncle could always afford other cars. But he's really loyal. 

His grandson was asking what's the big deal when i was surprised that the C180 was his. I thought it was his sons' car.

In a way, that's why i have the accord. Cos always a car i wanted to drive. Haha good that i can own one before it goes the way of the dinosaur 😄

No matter what car, must buy something that you wanted to drive. 

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2