2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class (X247)

SGCMHello

1st Gear
On 5/24/2024 at 12:12 AM, simymxh said:

@Hamiles69 Indeed there were 3 units of blue GLB for Jul/Aug delivery on the day I went to test drive GLA. When I returned to test drive GLB a week later on Good Friday, they were all sold and my preferred colour was left with Polar White. SE press press his iPad and suddenly bring a digital white sample plate and said there is still stock for DW, so I dropped PW and went for DW.

So you chose DW over Blue? The test drive previously SE brought was black, they did not have DW/PW unit in showroom last time.

↡ Advertisement

Clutched

There is also polar white test drive car besides the black one. Both color i test drove with friend and family respectively on different day.

Clutched
On 5/24/2024 at 10:20 AM, Terence2112 said:

Overtrade and discount is sama sama. 

they just add the over trade amount into the trade in price of the car and discount it from the list price of the GLB (in this example) from the price list, which is before any discounts.

this is provably the reason why the list price of the 3 conti makes are always not the actual selling price of the car. 

The 3 propellers brand gives high over trade amount. 

Yes. MB price list shown in SGcarmart is not the actual price. The final pricing varies in between 11K - 16K from the list price. Early May there is promotion that C180 same price as GLB180. Best is to find out your SE if you interest to buy MB.

Neutral Newbie

@gandyman I had wanted and would have taken a Blue if it were available that day. Went for DW when SE said there was stock and dropped PW.

Clutched

Hi Guys, any idea if MB polar White will turn yellowish after few years? Anyone owned polar white MB has encounter yellowish issue? thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, my SE finally informed that my car should be arriving soon for collection, GLB180 C&C! It is my first Conti car, can anyone enlighten me what to look up for during car collection day? Thanks in advance. Btw, bought the GLB180 during the Car show at Vivo City right after the Singapore Motor show. 

• Praise 2

1st Gear
On 6/3/2024 at 3:54 PM, Altisd said:

Hi Guys, my SE finally informed that my car should be arriving soon for collection, GLB180 C&C! It is my first Conti car, can anyone enlighten me what to look up for during car collection day? Thanks in advance. Btw, bought the GLB180 during the Car show at Vivo City right after the Singapore Motor show. 

Congrats on your new ride. Your SA will walkthrough all main function of the car as there will be checklist for you to sign also.

1st Gear
On 5/24/2024 at 10:41 PM, Hamiles69 said:

Hi Guys, any idea if MB polar White will turn yellowish after few years? Anyone owned polar white MB has encounter yellowish issue? thanks

In my opinion, white will tend to turn to slight yellowish over the times, but you could only notice when you compare with brand new car.

Clutched

Hi, are there any GLB owners with 2 baby car seats in the 2nd row? Would the 3rd row still be accessible? 

thanks!

Hypersonic
On 7/11/2024 at 6:51 PM, cantonaa said:

Hi, are there any GLB owners with 2 baby car seats in the 2nd row? Would the 3rd row still be accessible? 

thanks!

Without removing baby seats, i don't think you can access.

Anyone recently buying GLB180. Was told by SE no longer supply digital white colour, only polar white.

BTW, what's the latest pricing for GLB? Price listed in SGcarmart not accurate.

Hypersonic
On 7/20/2024 at 9:40 PM, Hamiles69 said:

@inlinesix 

Yes. Not accurate. SE will quote lower that the list price in Sgcarmart. Same as Volvo.

What SE quote will never goes into list price.

Each SE has different “spending power”

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I was offered $23*k (before tradein) for glb180. 

Is this considered a good deal??

Edited by louis6060
  • Praise 1