New Bicentennial commemorative $20 notes

Will_I_Am

But stamp collection or coin collection is still better than giving our kids the phone in today's context. At least, it is still a hobby that will keep them occupied :)

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

i really hate his collection to the core … so much so like feeling like burning all of it ! caused so much unhappiness in the family.

Because of $ or time spent?

Or both?

Twincharged
(edited)

Because of $ or time spent?

Or both?

Both... He would go queue up to buy the things when it came out... Spend on it...and then buy almost expired food on offer for us.

Then his reason will be that it's economical...

Edited by Ysc3

Turbocharged

Both... He would go queue up to buy the things when it came out... Spend on it...and then buy almost expired food on offer for us.

Then his reason will be that it's economical...

Think on the bright side. He could have spent on things that is far more meaningless than stamps and may not even have any left to buy food.

Nobody is perfect. Whether parents, siblings, spouse, kids.......they have flaws in life.  As long they don't create trouble for themselves and others, they live responsibly, I think that's pretty darn good already in today's very volatile and dangerous world.

Turbocharged

Talking about old coins brought sad memories... A small chest of $1 lion coins given me as gift by my late grandad was stolen when my previous house was broken into.

ð­

Someone was asking.. they look like this

https://m.ebay.com.sg/itm/SINGAPORE-1-DOLLAR-1967-1982-MERLION-LARGE-ANIMAL-COIN-Lot-X-10-Pcs-ASIA-MONEY/401605640073?hash=item5d818fbf89:g:BZMAAOSweW5VUWQv

Those who missed out this time, fret not! They are going to print another 2 million pieces to be released in Oct or Nov!

My family are allotted a total of 30 bicentennial notes, which can be collected at the designated bank branch between 4 - 18 Nov.

I just need 10 pieces, so anyone interested to get it can let me know (I can change it for you at not extra cost). If not I would just collect 10 notes for my own collection and forfeit the rest of the allocation.

• Praise 5

On 11/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

My family are allotted a total of 30 bicentennial notes, which can be collected at the designated bank branch between 4 - 18 Nov.

I just need 10 pieces, so anyone interested to get it can let me know (I can change it for you at not extra cost). If not I would just collect 10 notes for my own collection and forfeit the rest of the allocation.

Last call... PM me if you are interested. 

• Praise 4

27 minutes ago, Blueray said:

wah, will affect full cash buy car buy watch people ... [laugh]

If full cash, can use stack of $100 notes lo. Lol.

↡ Advertisement