Compare that to my t420 makes the t440 seem featherweight

Ok I stand corrected..

Light for me hahhaha... for u maybe otherwise

Compare that to my t420 makes the t440 seem featherweight

I sure know where your Master Hand muscle came from ...........  :D

post-59158-0-82927300-1551952266.jpg

• Praise 1

(edited)

Go qoo10 ...got one seller Casterly ... I believe also selling corp used equipment .. But price quite good.

I bought two desktop cpus from them.

Casterly don't has shop front right? By courier only.

High spec so worth $950? Their price still negotiable? How much down?

Refurbished set comes with warranty?

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=641403992&banner_no=1305330

You can read the reviews.

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=640369325&stcode=411&banner_no=1305330

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

I scanned the brochures available online for deals on a color laser printer with fax / scan, but no real IT show deals.. likewise for broadband.

So looks like it's M1 500mps for $29/mth and the Brother MFC 3551 or 3570 for the printer...

Twincharged

Casterly don't has shop front right? By courier only.

you can self collect at their "shop" in yishun ... but the impression they give me is that they are not computer people ... just business people.

meaning just chose what you want and take and go ... don't ask this or that coz they won't know.

anyway, 5 years on and my i5 optiplex is still working fine !! except i changed the power supply 2 years ago.(used one also)

• Praise 2

you can self collect at their "shop" in yishun ... but the impression they give me is that they are not computer people ... just business people.

meaning just chose what you want and take and go ... don't ask this or that coz they won't know.

anyway, 5 years on and my i5 optiplex is still working fine !! except i changed the power supply 2 years ago.(used one also)

Yes is value for money when come to refurnished laptop.

My take is even a new laptop that cost 2kplus once spoiled and repaired it would also become a furnished set.

(edited)

Do these refurbished sets usually come with MS office or the likes like Kings?

No.

Some shop can install for a fee.

For your kids school usage probably might need to get genuine office from those big departmental stall.

Dont get those pirate of Caribbean type.

Edited by Kopites

No.

Some shop can install for a fee.

For your kids school usage probably might need to get genuine office from those big departmental stall.

Dont get those pirate of Caribbean type.

Twincharged

Do these refurbished sets usually come with MS office or the likes like Kings?

just get the original license for the MS office .... but trick is to go for the older version ... would cost less than $100 for student edition.

dunno about you .... unless one eats and breathe computer like Radx, else i will give anyone the same advise i give everyone, buy used - coz most probably one will not be making full use of a brand new $2k purchase. just get what is enough can already.

• Praise 2

just get the original license for the MS office .... but trick is to go for the older version ... would cost less than $100 for student edition.

dunno about you .... unless one eats and breathe computer like Radx, else i will give anyone the same advise i give everyone, buy used - coz most probably one will not be making full use of a brand new $2k purchase. just get what is enough can already.

I think for his kids school work.

Probably he might need to buy those new and sleek laptop. I hardly see Kids nowadays using lenova at cafe.

Agreed. Got the Mac in dec becos girl said she wanted to familiarize herself to the lappy before school starts in April. All I see is her watching Netflix with it

• Praise 3

Agreed. Got the Mac in dec becos girl said she wanted to familiarize herself to the lappy before school starts in April. All I see is her watching Netflix with it

• Praise 1

hahahhaa..daddy tio snook lol

I guess I owe the ex lover in previous live too much so payback now.

Still dodging her requests to learn driving.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2