Replace old car doors rubber seal.

AndyHo

Supersonic
On 7/25/2024 at 5:22 PM, Albeniz said:

The door rubber seal on my old Nissan Teana J32 has come off. If I prefer not to fix it myself and instead have a workshop handle it, what would the charges typically be?

Can you recommend a good workshop for this? I'm concerned they might not have the necessary parts readily available.

I considered using super glue to fix it, but I'm worried it might cause issues if I decide to repaint the car in the future.

car door rubber seal.jpg

Need special type of adhesive like PERMATEX® WEATHERSTRIP Adhesive. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Some butyl tape and stretch it out and use it like glue. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 7/25/2024 at 5:22 PM, Albeniz said:

The door rubber seal on my old Nissan Teana J32 has come off. If I prefer not to fix it myself and instead have a workshop handle it, what would the charges typically be?

Can you recommend a good workshop for this? I'm concerned they might not have the necessary parts readily available.

I considered using super glue to fix it, but I'm worried it might cause issues if I decide to repaint the car in the future.

car door rubber seal.jpg

Why don’t ask Nissan stockist? Get from them and replace yourself. Just go 1 round only.

I done before for Swift but it’s on the body side.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Am wondering if petrol station workshops like autoserv has suitable tapes or glue to help me paste it back in place?

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement