Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190202_080428_com.facebook.katana.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot_20190202_080437_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Wa I like how this person analyse the route driver took and possible route that the lady rider tooked with many other drivers.

So when the driver said will have extra 1 dollar for erp (the involved driver took blue route) . She get confused thinking all along I took grab at the same timing no erp (other driver took pink route) , how come he so special got erp and then start lao, say this driver out to cheat her money. She is the type of no route sense type.

Sometimes in life don't because of that 1 dollar or how come this one so special go pass erp where others which I tooked before never and go through erp and go into beast mode. It is precisely because different driver have different way of perceive which route is better and or also GPS route which may calculate at that day the blue route is faster instead of pink route. Like maybe that day pink route got accident, maybe pink route encounter slightly usual heavier traffic and or etc... Too many factors..

So as a rider must understand this if suddenly out of blue thinking how come usually took grab/ryde/gojek/taxi same timing no erp but this driver drive have.

IMHO. 

read in context with video clip

0:32  .....  i am a lay person I don't know the roads but I do know that there are people .... the the the driver ... will ask me  do you want to go the that is ERP that is  faster or the way there ..... there is no additional charges.

She knows that there is ERP. 

On the highlights in red,  every time she switches, I stop to think what she maybe up to   [laugh]

If can do on-the-fly corrections and re-enforcement,  how to be confused. 

Saw the video last night ... funny as hell [laugh] [laugh]

Then again, some thoughts -

The lady had a mental breakdown. People make mistakes. The Internet is so unforgiving with so many meme popping up within a short space of time.

Cut her some slack lah.

Edited by Vid
  • Praise 5

The lady had a mental breakdown. People make mistakes. The Internet is so unforgiving with so many meme popping up within a short space of time.

Cut her some slack lah.

she dun have to worry, a hero is born every other day  [nod]

• Praise 1

If I was walking along the street and I see a beautiful women

and I hold her. Against her will then it false imprisonment.

But if I was say a bus driver and someone sleeping woke up

and found they missed their stop and insisted for me to stop the

bus in the middle of the road so they can get off  and I insisted only

on stopping at the next bus stop because its only safe  to do so

am I holding the person against their will? Of course not lah.

Two completely different cases.

:D   

Edited by Jamesc

Is driving the girl to the nearest police station taking the law into his own hands?

I think its more like taking the girl and handling her over to the law.

:D

wah .... i didn’t condemn her because i peasant also very cheapskate one

look for foc or cheap parking, cheap petrol, avoid erp etc

don’t shame me please

• Praise 1

If the driver didn't have his video, he will probably be the one being accused and having limited chances of defending himself if the lady made a police report instead.

• Praise 5

If the driver didn't have his video, he will probably be the one being accused and having limited chances of defending himself if the lady made a police report instead.

Problem is he uploaded it

If he send to Gojek and LTA, Doubt any problem

• Praise 1

Cut her some slack lah.

post-167240-0-77835500-1549098772_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4