Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

She stupid dont know how to unlock

That autolock for safety when vehicle goes above 20kmh.

Passenger still can unlock manually

Of course but did he unlock for all his passengers and if yes, did he do the same for this case knowing she panic liao?

↡ Advertisement

Since all here are drivers. Let’s take a step back and look at the situation. Woman claim she can skip ERP going to 1 Coleman street from Bishan Street 22 at 710am on a weekday. IMHO, it’s possible.

1) don’t go by CTE.

2) go by Thomson road.

3) ERP on Thomson road starts at 730am.

4) Orchard ERP starts at 12pm.

5) City hall, raffles place, bugis area ERP starts at 8am.

you have a point ... Marymount, Thomson, Kg Java,  Tekka, Bugis, City Hall ....  [thumbsup]

Twincharged

so sad … when it come to foreigners … seems the Chinese are making it hard for themselves to assimilate into the society …

so far, only see praise for foreign indian workers … none for Chinese.

so sad … when it come to foreigners … seems the Chinese are making it hard for themselves to assimilate into the society …

so far, only see praise for foreign indian workers … none for Chinese.

and this has what to do with this thread?

So serious? I thought he's only trying to protect himself..

he is correct in every aspect but he should not have posted the video in the social media, or even leak it out. 

Bloody pig face...

dont insult the pigs. 

Not only that, also cannot anyhow post video of passengers online. All these should be settled between themselves and the company. 

yah lah, the moment a video is posted, all the MCFers liek and HWZoombies like you and me will stir up the issue to make it even bigger lah. haha  [bigcry]  [bigcry]   

I have not seen the video and i also have not verified your claim. But I think we all need to see things on both ends.

If you want to take phwlv and have something specific, then do your homework. Not everyone knows everything. Otherwise pay that extra lor. Why make a big fuss over something so small to make life difficult?

I am not sure how driver response to her and i also cannot understand why auto lock when you drive phv. So do you release lock whenever passenger reach designation and why in her case you didn't relase? Likely she panic because she has dispute with the driver mah.

We are just too stress up lah. Relax and don't add stress unnecessary.

i thought some cars will auto lock when the car starts to move above certain speed......
  • Praise 1

Of course but did he unlock for all his passengers and if yes, did he do the same for this case knowing she panic liao?

Normally when u put into P all door auto unlock.

Maybe the driver want to bring her to nearest NPC but the girl scared to go police station and go zhao

Since all here are drivers. Let’s take a step back and look at the situation. Woman claim she can skip ERP going to 1 Coleman street from Bishan Street 22 at 710am on a weekday. IMHO, it’s possible.

1) don’t go by CTE.

2) go by Thomson road.

3) ERP on Thomson road starts at 730am.

4) Orchard ERP starts at 12pm.

5) City hall, raffles place, bugis area ERP starts at 8am.

i rather pay the erp charges.......those roads you mentioned are a headache to drive during peak hrs!
  • Praise 2

he is correct in every aspect but he should not have posted the video in the social media, or even leak it out.

dont insult the pigs.

What pig do that they must be compared to this crazy girl? Lol

i rather pay the erp charges.......those roads you mentioned are a headache to drive during peak hrs!

Bopian one no one can evade ERP if u go into city hall

What pig do that they must be compared to this crazy girl? Lol

Bopian one no one can evade ERP if u go into city hall

thas what i thought too! But i not sure lar.......have never been to town during morning peak hrs before.

Turbocharged

ERP $2

Go Jek fare $30

show the world what a cheapo siao chao bor she is...... priceless

for everything else, there's Mastercard :D

• Praise 1

ERP $2

Go Jek fare $30

show the world what a cheapo siao chao bor she is...... priceless

for everything else, there's Mastercard :D

The problem is the ride sharing company might be under pressure to  fire him for exposing client information in the social media. 

ERP is always a problem. Cheapo riders will go all out to avoid it.

But drivers may not know how to avoid, if he's following gps direction.

I get one charbo who insist on giving direction, so I follow.

At that time, I didn't know she was trying to avoid ERP.

She didn't give proper directions timely and I ended up going through ERP anyway.

These cheapos, they only know ERP, they dunno drivers have a hard time, during peak hours, trying to avoid bus lanes, short and sharp turning, if you're on the wrong lane, there's no way you can make a "avoid ERP turn".

If you're a cheapo rider, admit it, and take the bus and mrt.

Stop taking PHV, taxis, or any private vehicle.

We don't need you, we don't need your money.

• Praise 13

Normally when u put into P all door auto unlock.

Maybe the driver want to bring her to nearest NPC but the girl scared to go police station and go zhao

That is why we are reading this lor. So, it takes both hands to clap. And someone also asked, why driver posting if he has done nothing wrong? To shame, to vent anger or ? Keep that clip to protect yourself if needed. Spend time earning your living. I am sure you will have similar encounters if you continue to be phv.

That is why we are reading this lor. So, it takes both hands to clap. And someone also asked, why driver posting if he has done nothing wrong? To shame, to vent anger or ? Keep that clip to protect yourself if needed. Spend time earning your living. I am sure you will have similar encounters if you continue to be phv.

I think police do nth about it

So he go make this video viral. Just like the fuel 10 incident, if no one post, that petrol uncle could still be paying full tank

↡ Advertisement