Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

Caltex ah Caltex.. lol

I like it!

I like it when big corporations play along. Nice teaser

I probably won't upload it as well but consider one factor.

She was also filming him. I believe one thought that went through his mind is that she is going to accuse him and upload the video on social media as well accusing him of all sorts of things - something that we find familiar today?

The driver might be thinking before she upload it better tell his side of the story first. Because yes he can just submit evidence to the police and go jek but UNLESS they are going to release that clip as well, he will just end up falsely accused and may be quietly let go "for company reputation sake".

The big question is, if your livelihood is at stake, do you believe your company will do everything in its power to prove your innocence to the public (assuming there is evidence) even at the cost of its own reputation and potential profits?

So some times we wonder why upload to social media and why so rash but it could also be a situation that there is no more trust in bosses and companies to look out for its own workers so it's "every man for itself". More so when it involves jobs where the worker might be easily replaceable.

My two cents. Peace.

That's very very intelligent reasoning.

I agree.

She was also filming him.

If you have someone sticking a phone in your face and filming you, it's very offensive.

If I were the driver, I would have stopped the car there and then and asked her to get out.

Then make a complain to GoJek or Grab, rather than continue the journey.

• Praise 1

If you have someone sticking a phone in your face and filming you, it's very offensive.

If I were the driver, I would have stopped the car there and then and asked her to get out.

If you stop her in the middle of the road...

She might complain big time. U leave her stranded. Also die.

Based on hwz, they said video started on the cte.

• Praise 1

I probably won't upload it as well but consider one factor.

She was also filming him. I believe one thought that went through his mind is that she is going to accuse him and upload the video on social media as well accusing him of all sorts of things - something that we find familiar today?

The driver might be thinking before she upload it better tell his side of the story first. Because yes he can just submit evidence to the police and go jek but UNLESS they are going to release that clip as well, he will just end up falsely accused and may be quietly let go "for company reputation sake".

The big question is, if your livelihood is at stake, do you believe your company will do everything in its power to prove your innocence to the public (assuming there is evidence) even at the cost of its own reputation and potential profits?

So some times we wonder why upload to social media and why so rash but it could also be a situation that there is no more trust in bosses and companies to look out for its own workers so it's "every man for itself". More so when it involves jobs where the worker might be easily replaceable.

My two cents. Peace.

I was also pondering his decision to post up the video preemptively. I, too, excused him for that because he's actually in the vulnerable spot here. If she posts up the video with allegations of kidnapping and even sexual assualt, his name would forever be tainted. Even if he'd put out the video in defence, there might always be doubt in the minds of prejudiced individuals. So, in this case, it's better he got ahead of the story to quash all doubts, and it's justified because she's also attempting to videograph him.
  • Praise 3

I love the 2nd video last part... Its auto lock lah poondat ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

Why you doan wan to kidnap me ?

• Praise 1

What trust issue you talking about- it is about the mentality of the girl using scare tactics to yield what she want the driver to avoid route that pay ERP at all cost to City Hall which is impossible. The driver was calmed to reject her wishes- then use scare tactics- word use like cheater, dangerous driving, kidnapping & etc-

Maybe she thinks most PHV or taxi driver are of low mentality or not highly educated will succumb to her wishes. She overplayed her confidence and as a result back fired by the cool driver who fully known his "right" as a driver. Maybe most normal drivers would have panicked and drive her to city hall as to avoid any commotion.

Very calculated risk she has taken- knowing full well how to play the "victim" card. ENd of the day she meet her match. The driver job is take passenger to their destinations. Nothing else to argue about but to pay the ERP fee n taxi fare. WHat so complicated about it. Why all these commotion in the first place at all?

Why commotion? It's because she did not want to pay for erp in the first place
  • Praise 1

Phone video has probably prevented many violence incidents but escalated many other arguments.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2