Man who removed bus stop bench to check its dimensions for f

inlinesix

5th Gear
(edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 9:44 AM, Mkl22 said:

All these LTA people only know how to sit in office and monitor. Need to get off their lazy arse and go onsite to see.

punggol like that and repeat same mistake. Keep wasting my tax dollars. 
screw up after screw up. And no one gets fired!!! 😡

Ah bang ah dek... difficult to fire. 打狗要看主人.

Edited by jcmm
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 7/5/2024 at 10:44 PM, Atonchia said:

As for view of oncoming buses being blocked, nowadays all the youngsters use apps to tell them how many minutes more the specific bus will arrive - they will wonder what's the problem? [laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

I tink they no trust the bollards...need more pillars to protect the beloved riders at bus stop just in case bus capitan chiong into the stop and unable to stop in time...use conscience heart is bitter lah 😂

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
(edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 8:02 AM, Mkl22 said:

LTA stupidity again. Always brainless. Why we have such a high concentration of brainless Baffoons at LTA!!!
Take bus from this stop semi regularly before. There is no need to split. The road that the buses are coming from is the small amber road. If the small amber road with the tiny bus stop can manage why not this.
Just make it longer and keep it to one stop.
 Given that with MRT there might also be a reduction of bus services. 
limpeh wait for the u turn of such a design and close one bus bay. 

They want it cheap, safety, lasting for 30 years and so engage FT to design lor...... :ph34r:

FT said LTA requirement is just a shelter and I design the shelter strong (many poles), can withstand strong winds up to Cat 5 storms and cheap. :secret-laugh: 

So much cheaper than that "Bin Center" design local  firm  ....:XD:

Edited by Maxus-MIFA9
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 7/6/2024 at 12:32 PM, Maxus-MIFA9 said:

They want it cheap, safety, lasting for 30 years and so engage FT to design lor...... :ph34r:

FT said LTA requirement is just a shelter and I design the shelter strong (many poles), can withstand strong winds up to Cat 5 storms and cheap. :secret-laugh: 

So much cheaper than that "Bin Center" design local  firm  ....:XD:

And then pass the buck. Always chut pattern. Erp2 delay say it was due shortage, but buy themselves more time to fail in sorting out further issues. 

I must give praise at this time to ICA. QR Code for immigration. SG arrival card. All easy to use. Plus the latest is application for passport using mobile. Only took me 1min. Log in via Singpass, then answer some questions and submit photo. Photo submission also super easy. If photo size is too big, I send it via WhatsApp to my family chat and then save it. The size automatically became 2MB such that it fit the requirements. Use a simple photo editor to adjust contrast and brightness if needed then submit. If photo was fine in the first place for sure within 1min. 
I think I took longer to pay then submit the actual application. Kudos!!! 
so bottom line is the old shitheads at LTA ought to be sacked!!! 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 11:02 AM, Sosaria said:

As for view of oncoming buses being blocked, nowadays all the youngsters use apps to tell them how many minutes more the specific bus will arrive - they will wonder what's the problem? [laugh]

Marine Parade more than half are old people... Maybe didn't know have such apps 😅

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 12:52 PM, Atonchia said:

Marine Parade more than half are old people... Maybe didn't know have such apps 😅

Its for MP GRC MPs to assist. Lead by MM GCT ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Didn't they just launched a mini-bus (got photos of MPs) for free transport to MRT. :slow:

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

What's wrong with the columns?

My BFF says don't know what the fuss is all about.

image.thumb.png.5309751786ed0dedd3c54e57f7fce3db.png

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 12:59 PM, Jamesc said:

He missed Rosmah ordure.... :TT_TT:

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 12:59 PM, Jamesc said:

Problem is cannot see properlee...that's why he ass for home stay instead...😁

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 12:56 PM, Maxus-MIFA9 said:

Its for MP GRC MPs to assist. Lead by MM GCT ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Didn't they just launched a mini-bus (got photos of MPs) for free transport to MRT. :slow:

Free shuttle service .....

Mparader: At the bus stop opposite Parkway, I have always missed it when it was arriving.... Bus so small cannot see.

On contrary.... the bus stop so big... confirm can see from far when alighting there.🤣

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 10:01 AM, Fcw75 said:

Retards at LTA, who just sit in office and plan. Go on-site and see la.

This is a stupid design, repeated yet again.

Really CMI. 

Correct for you. This is one of the many stupid designs. 

Eg. pedestrian shelters that slope towards the zebra crossing, channeling the rain water onto the pedestrians. 

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Media:

Why do you design the structure with so many columns?

Designer:

I was at Acropolis recently and was in awe to see the Parthenon columns still standing after thousands of years.

caption.jpg

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 12:59 PM, Fcw75 said:

Laziness Totally Assured.

I donch tink they are lazy...on the contrary i tink they are hardly working...i mean they are hardworking...but there will be limitations...given the intel chip under the skull...need a total overhaul of the entire cpu to improve capabilities and efficiencies...relieve amy tom dick henry khor lian dai from all critical roles for betterer players...take the 50-50 gamble with the light at the end of the tunnel...the french are trying that tomorrow on their erection...😂

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 8:02 AM, Mkl22 said:

LTA stupidity again. Always brainless. Why we have such a high concentration of brainless Baffoons at LTA!!!
Take bus from this stop semi regularly before. There is no need to split. The road that the buses are coming from is the small amber road. If the small amber road with the tiny bus stop can manage why not this.
Just make it longer and keep it to one stop.
 Given that with MRT there might also be a reduction of bus services. 
limpeh wait for the u turn of such a design and close one bus bay. 

They jusy nuah there and collect salary, need to be sacked then can sit up and do a better job

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 7/6/2024 at 1:39 PM, Throttle2 said:

They jusy nuah there and collect salary, need to be sacked then can sit up and do a better job

😂😂😂😂😂

Hypersonic

Why they need so many pillars at the bus stop ah?! 😂

Anyway, as usual the person designing the bus stop and the person approved the design all use their a** to think.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1