This Singaporean doesn't ever need to buy anything

Showster

No diff from living like a beggar. Does one really need to compromise his lifestyle just to live in $ingpoare till this extreme?

No dignity, no pride, no shit! <_<

you forget got somebody say if they are paid low they will have no dignity and no pride to serve eventhough they are paid millions a yr.....same same lar!

don't anyhow eat people leftover lah,

at least choose leftover by those chio OL, still can taste their saliva, hahahaha

no wonder your centre leg is always horizontal....
↡ Advertisement

Does he work or hold a job?

The problem of living like cavemen is that cavemen spent a LOT of time getting food thru hunting and gathering activities. Same as this guy except he does his hunt-and-gather at food courts and dumpsters. Most of free time is spent looking for the next meal.

Dumpster diving not so easy to do. I like to salvage usable electronics and spares from my block dump bin but often find myself in direct competition with the rag-and-bone guy - who's doing it for exercise apparently, but still pity him, let him have it.

• Praise 3

you forget got somebody say if they are paid low they will have no dignity and no pride to serve eventhough they are paid millions a yr.....same same lar!

U sounded like a millionaire [thumbsup]  :D  

What about 700k savings?

ah gong said no need so much to retire

FRS for cpf now only 170k plus leh

'like' only! Brother.....you just 'burn' me deep!ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£......i have millions..........

hairs and spermatozoa!

Me too ! ;-)

Like the tv program I saw

Extreme cheapskates

I believe some mental screw loosen for one to go this extreme

• Praise 6

ah gong said no need so much to retire

FRS for cpf now only 170k plus leh

ð

Your 700k is under the pillow money. Cpf still keep another mil or so.

All this not counting whatever is in your bank accounts and stocks.

Your 700k is under the pillow money. Cpf still keep another mil or so.

All this not counting whatever is in your bank accounts and stocks.

lemme guess.... you watched crazy rich asians for the 10th time already?

• Praise 2

Eat leftovers at hawker center and one day get some diseases or viruses and need to pay to see doctor even worse. Hope he dont suay suay kanna some uncurable hepatitis.

• Praise 2

Eat leftovers at hawker center and one day get some diseases or viruses and need to pay to see doctor even worse. Hope he dont suay suay kanna some uncurable hepatitis.

I read an article once about some guy in the states that lived on food found in dumpster or others' leftovers.

They are quite selective about it, else kena food poisoning or worse very often.

For leftovers they don't clean other people's plates but rather eat unfinished portions like example, pack of fries left over etc. but not a half chewed burger [laugh]

I read an article once about some guy in the states that lived on food found in dumpster or others' leftovers.

They are quite selective about it, else kena food poisoning or worse very often.

For leftovers they don't clean other people's plates but rather eat unfinished portions like example, pack of fries left over etc. but not a half chewed burger [laugh]

Half chewed burger is ok if you pull off the parts that was chewed.

There are many needy elderly folks without $150,000 in their savings who continue to slog to afford their own food instead of scavenging like this young man. 

Also, he may be saving money now but we won't know the long-term impact on one's health due to regular consumption of all these expired and unwanted food. If there are future health issues which require more money to treat, it really defeats the purpose.        

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1