WORX Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner

Oh I see, I saw that post too in Q10 and wanted to get initially so glad that I choose Worx in the end.

Yeah the plus is the Jimmy has fast charging battery and a bag.

But better get local Worx set with warranty. Same price.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yeah the plus is the Jimmy has fast charging battery and a bag.

But better get local Worx set with warranty. Same price.

Agree with that, $190 with local warranty is the cheapest so far in the market.  [:p]

Agree with that, $190 with local warranty is the cheapest so far in the market.  [:p]

Yah so far I think that's about the price for the orange set.

The green set (bigger battery, faster charging) is about $250.

Hmmmm interesting . . . I may get a set.

I'm a sucker for this kind of gadgets  [:p]

eh this blower...not sucker

i know u suck blood hahhahaha

• Praise 1

Your use any tools.box or bag to store this gun? Can recommend or share which box or bag your using? Thanks

Any recommendation for any good bag to store, appreciate your sharing, thanks.

Any recommendation for any good bag to store, appreciate your sharing, thanks.

I am using the worx bag. Can store everything inside and quite compact.

Your use any tools.box or bag to store this gun? Can recommend or share which box or bag your using? Thanks

I'm modifying a small market trolley I found at my HDB void deck to carry and store all my car washing barang including the hydroshot. So can wheel the whole thing down. Will post a pic when I'm done.

Otherwise use an old gym bag. The tricky part is the long extension.

If willing to spend $12, can use this cheap bag from aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FJUN-Gym-Sport-Bags-Men-and-Women-Quality-Fitness-Waterproof-Multi-function-Bag-Outdoor-Travel-Camping/32918197195.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.18.39653405SGapMV&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_8_10882_10065_10068_319_10059_10884_317_10887_10696_321_322_10084_453_10083_454_10103_10618_10307_537_536_10902,searchweb201603_51,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=ddd322b3-9acf-42d4-92da-01ab239307b2-2&algo_pvid=ddd322b3-9acf-42d4-92da-01ab239307b2

this thing is kind of portable, I am using it to wash the car undercarriage n home aircon ledge.

I have a big and small battery, and generally a small battery is good enough to complete the job.

Someone stole my nozzle and short lance when i was washing at HDB MSCP. Anyone can advise where to purchase these spare parts?

Thanks in advance

Why would people want to steal that. Anyway, can get these individual part from taobao

Why would people want to steal that. Anyway, can get these individual part from taobao

I don't know which idiot stole it. Was on the other side of the car scrubbing rims. *Sigh*

Can you send the link? I couldn't find it. Tried Ezbuy, aliexpress, lazada but found none. 

Thanks a bunch!

↡ Advertisement