The world's most frightening suspension bridges

Lmws214

Climbing high flight of stairs is more dangerous cause if you missed one step, you might ended up roll down the stairs.

Yes and i will feel dizzy when i about to reach the top lol. Hold tighter to hand railing haha
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

Yes and i will feel dizzy when i about to reach the top lol. Hold tighter to hand railing haha

You will feel dizzy at the top maybe due to over exert climbing the stairs to the top la, maybe need to exercise more often?! Lol.

Edited by 13177

You will feel dizzy at the top maybe due to over exert climbing the stairs to the top la, maybe need to exercise more often?! Lol.

Really ah lol

I thought i got stairsphobia haha

Hypersonic

Really ah lol

I thought i got stairsphobia haha

Going down stairs no phobia? Something phobia can also cause dizzy. Or like i said lack of exercise and over strain might also give you dizzy.

• Praise 1

Going down stairs no phobia? Something phobia can also cause dizzy. Or like i said lack of exercise and over strain might also give you dizzy.

go down also lol

Hypersonic

go down also lol

Like this ah, think your dizziness should be due to phobia which makes you anxiety, and most of the time anxiety lead to dizzy/lightheadedness. 

Turbocharged

i am not sure about spending such money to build bridges that do not serve the purpose but just for joys. the fact that you have an artifical structure spoilt everything 

I would preferred viewing galleries and means of transport blending well with the environment. most bridges are beneficial to mankind i must say. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LbkM1AhxNM&t=46s

Just watched finish this youtube.. 

Nothing is impossible.. Just need to find the right man, right mindset and willing to take calculated risk to make things happen.

We need these type of people in Singapore and not those that only know how to bootlick their way up the ladder..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Just watched finish this youtube..

Nothing is impossible.. Just need to find the right man, right mindset and willing to take calculated risk to make things happen.

We need these type of people in Singapore and not those that only know how to bootlick their way up the ladder..

what has this got to do with Singapore people? you mean everyone you know bootlick their way up the ladder or you were one of the victim and see Singapore has nothing good at all?

dun always 长他人志气,灭自己威风。

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3