Do you have a "neighbor" car everyday you park your car?

DACH

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a "neighbor" car?

• Yes
    • No

Hypersonic

My MSCP block is 10 floor and top floor is a sky garden, rest are parking. But i will need to park until 6/7 floor if come home later than 9pm. So got lot at lower floor happy like F liao, no need to choose lot.   

Your MSCP there so many cars ah, many rich people.  [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Your MSCP there so many cars ah, many rich people.  [:p]

dont know who store so many bulls and horses there.. but none is mine...  :TT_TT:

Supersonic

Thought usually top floor is not sheltered de? If car parked there, people can see from their block if their unit faces the MSCP. Early 2000s MSCP got built until so high level de?! So another waste tax payer money, built such a big MSCP and yet it is empty.

Need to factor in visitors lots as well.

Same la haaaaa

Iâll park farrrrr away

Posted this b4. Still will hv ppl come near me one

Note... lift is at area where I took image from. 6th floor

thumb.JPG

Think Singaporean mentality, see pple queue up also must go queue even if dunno what's going on...

He must think got good stuff there.

Below my block is open carpark and I usually have a preferred lot that is not underneath a tree so as to avoid birdshit. If that lot is taken I usually have 2nd choice and 3rd choice lots before I have to go to the next open carpark abt 50 meters away. Yea sometimes I will park beside neighbor car only when they are aligned properly and centered to the lot. I try to be as center as possible to the lot but sometimes find back side center front side skewed. zzz

• Praise 2

6th Gear

IMHO.
My neighbor cars, all park so that everyone machiam have single lot. 🤣

(edited)

My neighbour is best.

he/she just moved into my estate.

got 2 cars.

The Car #1 is parked at the only single lot in the MSCP (this single lot used to be occupied by 2 other neighbours)

Before going out, he/she will move Car #2 and occupy that lot.

When Car #1 is back, Car #2 will move out and let Car #1 park while it moves back to the open air carpark.

Every morning the domestic helper will wash both cars (one parked upstairs at the single lot and one downstairs at the open lot)

This neighbour really champion.. to go thru the effort liddat just to occupy the single lot.

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

6th Gear
On 4/21/2024 at 12:03 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

My neighbour is best.

got 2 cars.

The Car #1 is parked at the only single lot in the MSCP (this single lot used to be occupied by 2 other neighbours)

When Car #1 is back, Car #2 will move out and let Car #1 park while it moves back to the open air carpark.

Every morning the domestic helper will wash both cars (one parked upstairs at the single lot and one downstairs at the open lot)

This neighbour really champion.. to go thru the effort liddat just to occupy the single lot.

IMHO.
My side one dweller also like that.  Got 1 atas car and the other a van.
Also chope one single lot.  
Like to travel reverse traffic direction also. 

But hor,  the single lot,  not idea because if others killer litter, sure kenna.  Also not fully shaded. 

5th Gear

I like to park in a space with 2 lots and a motorcycle lot side-by-side. I share this space with another car, I don't know the driver personally. The preferred spot is the lot beside the motorcycle lot. Who comes first gets the preferred lot. Who parks in the preferred lot will park as close to the edge of the lot as possible towards the motorcycle lot. This leaves a wide gap to the other lot. 

I like to think my "partner" is someone who don't enjoy getting his doors banged and would take more care not to bang others (mine) door as well. 

• Praise 1

My neighbour is best.

got 2 cars.

Your neighbor Car #1 car must be luxury car ar, die die must take single lot to prevent neighbor car open door bang their car. Kns why not move into landed property? Easily can take 2 cars in the compound, or chope lots just outside using plastic chairs

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 4/21/2024 at 4:32 PM, D3v1LmAn69 said:

Your neighbor Car #1 car must be luxury car ar, die die must take single lot to prevent neighbor car open door bang their car. Kns why not move into landed property? Easily can take 2 cars in the compound, or chope lots just outside using plastic chairs

No money after buying atas car. Wannabe rich. 

Hypersonic
(edited)

My neighbour is best.

got 2 cars.

I got 1-2 in my block who does that. But they also have multiple units in the estate cos only the 1st car can park in the sheltered lots. Haha

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

On 4/21/2024 at 4:32 PM, D3v1LmAn69 said:

One is a real German sports car.

The other is a real British offroader 

On 4/21/2024 at 5:16 PM, Mkl22 said:

No money after buying atas car. Wannabe rich. 

Both cars are sexpensive one leh 🥴

Supersonic

My neighbour is best.

got 2 cars.

This kind... I must say I 佩服五体投地,干拜下风。

She deserves the single lot:XD:

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

My neighbour is best.

got 2 cars.

If you think about the mechanics of it, basically your new neighbour has one car, but is paying for two. 

Also, from what I know, the parking rates at open air carpark are different from MSCP and it is probably a non-gantry carpark. So one of the two "squatters" is probably not paying MSCP rates when it is holding up that lot. 

Sometimes, when someone goes through so much effort and cost just to hold on to that lot...... let them lah. There is more to life than a preferred parking lot. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1