Car servicing differentiation

Battledome64

Sometimes it's the self-conscious of the person observing that determines the perceived difference in treatment.

Most of the 7 series/ S class owners don't reach their current economic clout overnight.

Most of them may have been with PML/C&C for years upgrading from 3/C class to 7/S class as they go along. Or they have been just been changing their 7 series/S class every 3 yrs without even test driving or bargaining.

I believe C&C/PML will have a list of these customers in their "most'valued" customers list. Yearly birthday they might receive a bottle of champagneto "remind" them that they are in C&C/PML's thoughts.

I hope I can be in that list some day.... :D

As @chowyunfatt will say

You dun cum ......

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

A peasant? You? [laugh]

If you're a peasant, then I think many peasants have to downgrade to serfs. :D

haven’t heard of peasant doc recently

If not the royalty, not the MIW, not the towkays.......all the rest who need to report to work are peasants mah :D

A peasant? You?  [laugh]

If you're a peasant, then I think many peasants have to downgrade to serfs.   :D

The original MCF peasant has spoken! :D

haven’t heard of peasant doc recently

(edited)

I get personalised service in Beijing neighbourhood bar.

To reach that level, i have to eat dinner and drink beer at least 3 times a wk.

Edited by Davidtch

Yah man... who he trying to kid

Think we small boy like @angcheek

no no no ... Im not small boy . Im 12 already ! bird got feather hair liao  :D  

(edited)

no no no ... Im not small boy . Im 12 already ! bird got feather hair liao :D

All birds have feather hairs right ?Not only just yours Edited by RogerNg_185295

How to be in that list? Any tips

I thought your Hyundai SE alr books your servicing for you? If this is not elite VIP then what ? hahahahah  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

How to be in that list? Any tips

Be a high spender, once high spender.. Of coz they will put you in that list. . Haha

Edited by Yewheng

Supersonic

Sometimes it's the self-conscious of the person observing that determines the perceived difference in treatment.

Most of the 7 series/ S class owners don't reach their current economic clout overnight.

Most of them may have been with PML/C&C for years upgrading from 3/C class to 7/S class as they go along. Or they have been just been changing their 7 series/S class every 3 yrs without even test driving or bargaining.

I believe C&C/PML will have a list of these customers in their "most'valued" customers list. Yearly birthday they might receive a bottle of champagneto "remind" them that they are in C&C/PML's thoughts.

its just a matter of time for you bro...

Supersonic

When will I get my first S class huh?  [bigcry]

What do you mean by personalized?

the Security guard/SA knows you by name?

Reserve a spot for you to park?

Have valet to help you park when you drop it off for servicing?

The fact is, I am peasant............I drop off my car with the security guard at 8am (before the service centre start to accept registration), take taxi to work. After work, take taxi to service centre in time to collect the car key from the reception at 7.30pm. If I am lucky, there is a car jockey who drive my car down from their multistorey carpark where it is parked waiting collection.

So the peasant me do not have enough time to sit around the lounge waiting to observe the difference in service level dished out to different car model owners.... :D

You peasant huh?

Die liao.

I think my egg and tofu cai peng too atas liao.

Need to go around the tables to look for leftover food liao to survive.  [bigcry]

What do you mean by personalized?

the Security guard/SA knows you by name?

Reserve a spot for you to park?

Have valet to help you park when you drop it off for servicing?

The fact is, I am peasant............I drop off my car with the security guard at 8am (before the service centre start to accept registration), take taxi to work. After work, take taxi to service centre in time to collect the car key from the reception at 7.30pm. If I am lucky, there is a car jockey who drive my car down from their multistorey carpark where it is parked waiting collection.

So the peasant me do not have enough time to sit around the lounge waiting to observe the difference in service level dished out to different car model owners.... :D

I am more peasant than you. After drop off my car, i take the bus to work. After work, take the bus back to AD to collect my car. Sometimes they give taxi $10 taxi voucher, i keep and pass it to my wife to use.

Only 1 time, they send a A8 come fetch me to collect my car.

Supersonic

I am more peasant than you. After drop off my car, i take the bus to work. After work, take the bus back to AD to collect my car. Sometimes they give taxi $10 taxi voucher, i keep and pass it to my wife to use.

Only 1 time, they send a A8 come fetch me to collect my car.

Knn....got 10 lolah teksi voucher & A8 pickup service considered elite liao. I hv to trespass at Kah Motor or Komoco to get to the bus stop.....

Knn....got 10 lolah teksi voucher & A8 pickup service considered elite liao. I hv to trespass at Kah Motor or Komoco to get to the bus stop.....

I always trespass Komoco to walk to the bus stop.

The other stuff is heng sway one. I dont demand for it. If have then take, since they take so much from me liao. Dont have, i also dont bang table.

↡ Advertisement