Exercising and losing weight

ODC

@Ender I could feel the effects of Creatine. After taking it for a week, Kar not so sng even when I increase mileage and to 4 runs from 3. More confident to stick to training plan.

A word on the tablet form. Though convenient, both kid and I find the 1 inch pill need conscious effort to swallow. Maybe switch to powder for next purchase.

PXL_20240923_041243896.jpg

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
On 9/23/2024 at 12:21 PM, TangoCharlie said:

@Ender I could feel the effects of Creatine. After taking it for a week, Kar not so sng even when I increase mileage and to 4 runs from 3. More confident to stick to training plan.

A word on the tablet form. Though convenient, both kid and I find the 1 inch pill need conscious effort to swallow. Maybe switch to powder for next purchase.

Many supplements are like this. Way too big. I hate swallowing my magnesium supplements also. Hence just stopped. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 9/23/2024 at 12:32 PM, Lala81 said:

Many supplements are like this. Way too big. I hate swallowing my magnesium supplements also. Hence just stopped. 

Not a supplement guy, so plan to stop when I cut back my runs.

Hypersonic
On 9/23/2024 at 12:58 PM, TangoCharlie said:

I tend to get quite a bit of muscle aches even after just zone 2 runs. So I don't mind continuing. 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
On 9/23/2024 at 12:58 PM, TangoCharlie said:

Most likely I will take for life. I feel my asian diet and my body is not creating enough creatine. Maybe just being kiasi, LOL

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 9/23/2024 at 12:21 PM, TangoCharlie said:

Powder for wallet friendly, LOL

• Haha! 1

@Gunzy hey sorry bro, just came back from vacation. saw Lala81 shared his views. For me, when I did my health screening at TTSH, they referred me to cardiologist - the cardiologist cleared me after reading the ECG and asking me some questions 😅 can’t remember the term used; but the explanation then was if heart rate increases when doing cardio; then it is ok to have lower resting heart rate (a bit simplified; but that’s the general take away I had)

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 9/23/2024 at 4:18 PM, Ender said:

Seems like election coming, every whites also support healthier SG.

The higher level civil servants many of them exercise one bah. Either F45 type of gyms or Runners from what my friend says.

• Praise 3

On 9/23/2024 at 3:35 PM, MX-5 said:

@Gunzy hey sorry bro, just came back from vacation. saw Lala81 shared his views. For me, when I did my health screening at TTSH, they referred me to cardiologist - the cardiologist cleared me after reading the ECG and asking me some questions 😅 can’t remember the term used; but the explanation then was if heart rate increases when doing cardio; then it is ok to have lower resting heart rate (a bit simplified; but that’s the general take away I had)

No worries bro 😉

Thanks for the insight 👍

On 9/20/2024 at 10:34 AM, Tianmo said:

By that age, I will be very happy if I can still be physically independent, can take care of myself, drive and walk ard.  no need so fit. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yah this type is like the sect leaders in Kong Fu movies.... Or Avengers level 😅.

• Haha! 1

On 9/23/2024 at 4:18 PM, Ender said:

Seems like election coming, every whites also support healthier SG.

It's literally call "hitting the ground"🤣

• Haha! 2

On 9/23/2024 at 8:18 PM, Tianmo said:

Maybe follow kee chiu? 

More minsters going to appear with their children? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Use children to gain vote🤭

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 9/23/2024 at 8:31 PM, inlinesix said:

Use children to gain vote🤭

Probably it's link to CDC vouchers, whatever support etc...

Once see children, trigger the top of mind link to family.... Then can recall all the goodies received..... 

In marketing is called, "Product Placement"😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1