Worst places for parallel parking or parallel parking lots

DACH

For me i wouldn't mind parking far away. As long as its a good lot hehe.  :a-happy:

Park at Sim Lim Tower & cross the Road...

Talk about Parking,i find alot of S'porean very lazy to walk,must park very near to the place they wanted to go,won't even mind risk Illegal Parking & get fine. [bigcry] ,i went to Hong Kong,people walk a few KM,is normal,if they drive to Town...

↡ Advertisement

There is a large carpark father up.

If you are referring to Lim Liak St, still ok as the road is quite wide.

But if you are talking about Seng Poh Rd, that one is quite hard if some car behind is waiting. I rather park at the slanted lots outside the shophouses along the road.

Supersonic

Dont think RR Phantom can fix into a parallel lot with cars fully parked front and back. Lol.

people who own RR Phantom will also have chauffeur who can park or wait somewhere else

Talking about high roadside kerbs or high pedestrian footways, there are several spots in Amoy/Boon Tat St/Telok Ayer areas you have to be aware of. Even the lower SUVs and Crossovers are not spared. I wonder if there’s a standard height to adhere to or the level of these kerbs are built at the shop/office owners discretion.

Some of these parallel lots are situated outside some shops and restaurants. Some of these shops and restaurants built up a higher platform from the kerb side leading to their doors. And this results in a higher kerb beside the car park lot.

I’ve seen some sedan cars being victims to the higher kerbs:(

This is what I meant...

post-163344-0-56805000-1522932592_thumb.jpeg

post-163344-0-87845700-1522932613_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement