Photos of the week

Lmws214

Hypersonic
On 6/17/2023 at 4:11 PM, Tohto said:

Plane watching. 

Now the landing path is right above Changi beach.  Easy for plane watching. Finally a A380 after long wait. 

Boring person Sat activity 😅

20230617_160712.jpg

20230617_160720.jpg

20230617_160727.jpg

Plane watching quite nice. If i stay near airport, think i will always go to plane watching at changi beach area. But too far for me. Anyway, you must know the path of the plane landing for that day. 😂

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 6/20/2023 at 7:53 AM, 13177 said:

Plane watching quite nice. If i stay near airport, think i will always go to plane watching at changi beach area. But too far for me. Anyway, you must know the path of the plane landing for that day. 😂

You can go near Tegah airbase watch F16 😂😂😁

The path not fixed, some time will land flying through East Coast above Tanah Merah golf course. Then cannot see.

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 4

Supercharged
On 6/20/2023 at 8:50 AM, Tohto said:

The path not fixed, some time will land flying through East Coast above Tanah Merah golf course. Then cannot see.

come Punggol....sure can see...especially this 2 mths, training for NDP....come come..guarantee can see and hear loud loud jets flying by...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 6/20/2023 at 9:09 AM, Spidey10 said:

come Punggol....sure can see...especially this 2 mths, training for NDP....come come..guarantee can see and hear loud loud jets flying by...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

I stay SK lah... my place is the U turn back flight path...

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
(edited)
On 6/20/2023 at 9:20 AM, Tohto said:

I stay SK lah... my place is the U turn back flight path...

my place just under the fly path after take off.... flying over now as I write....:omg:

Edited by Spidey10
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 6/20/2023 at 10:01 AM, Spidey10 said:

my place just under the fly path after take off.... flying over now as I write....:omg:

Yah, heard the plane fly pass. 

Now another one.

Will shift to Changi in 2 to 3 yrs time.

WFH, half way through in a Teams meeting. Will ask for wait wait, plane fly pass, cannot hear .. :grin:

Edited by Tohto

Supercharged
On 6/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, Tohto said:

i thot is 10 yrs time.....then they will build up Paya Lebar....hoping kids can get a BTO there.....another fly by as I write this...:omg:

I tink no use of after burner for NDP takeoffs...only during training or "this is not a drill" occasion...the sharp left turn path upon take off is often consistent...otherwise jiuhu will complain their hens cannot lay eggs...their coconuts not fresh yade yade...

I don't really mind the noise cos with every fly past...it makes me feel safe as resident of SK, also macam like I'm the president of SK liddat...😁

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 6/20/2023 at 8:50 AM, Tohto said:

No need go near Tengah airbase, even at Jurong West area also can hear and see the F16. So noisy siah.

Ya, the path is not fixed. I remember before pre covid went to changi beach area purposely to see plane landing but in the end no see any cause it changes the landing path on that day. 😅

Hypersonic
On 6/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, Tohto said:

Yah, heard the plane fly pass. 

Now another one.

WFH, half way through in a Teams meeting. Will ask for wait wait, plane fly pass, cannot hear .. :grin:

Like that how people working in Ubi area tahan the noisy planes? 

On 6/20/2023 at 10:19 AM, mersaylee said:

I tink no use of after burner for NDP takeoffs...only during training or "this is not a drill" occasion...the sharp left turn path upon take off is often consistent...otherwise jiuhu will complain their hens cannot lay eggs...their coconuts not fresh yade yade...

I don't really mind the noise cos with every fly past...it makes me feel safe as resident of SK, also macam like I'm the president of SK liddat...😁

Use afterburner sure a lot of broken windows

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 6/25/2023 at 8:33 PM, Volvobrick said:

SH very quiet. Economy bad.... 

I went to some hidden old back street for my daughter to take photo. Not the main area. She is playing with some old film SLR camera.

Common tourist area are pack.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2