Singpost postman threw residents letters away

supersen

Twincharged

i posted on their fb...had a $200 article and lost..no trace.  Even though it says SIGNED for.....raised hell and fury on fb and they say no compensation.  I raised this again

bloody singpost manned by pinoys and their call ctr somewhere in Chennai...

CCB really....hope that they file chapter11 and govt open up more delivery channels of our local mail even....nnb 

update : over the past week, have been talking to Indians.... so I believe you when you say their call center is in Chennai.

expecting a Speedpost package … appt was 6 pm to 9 pm … fella reported back to his office as failed delivery saying that he came at 5pm and no one answered. WTF ??

Hahahahaha sexposed :XD:

Hor hor unsexposed :XD:

I think I have never tried ordered so high value....wait I think I did. I order the racechip(around $1K) from Germany like 6 years ago. LoL...Yeah, have to pay gst. Last time dont have an authorised dealer or local distributor. Even have they only do for BMWs' certain car models. So I had to order direct from HQ.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I thought there's an option for popstation? No need to queue.

I mean as long as the parcel isn't those oversize box and can fit their popstation shelf it's the best option. Plus the postman dont have to run two locations just to deliver the parcel.

there are so many self pickup services available now … pop-station, 7-11, neighborhood provision shops(ezbuy) and even those residential drop-off points.

but still many vendors are afraid to use such arrangements. They rather make you stay at home and stare at the door for a 3 hours windows.

there are so many self pickup services available now … pop-station, 7-11, neighborhood provision shops(ezbuy) and even those residential drop-off points.

but still many vendors are afraid to use such arrangements. They rather make you stay at home and stare at the door for a 3 hours windows.

They never try hence dont know. Yeah, now very convenient.

Twincharged

They never try hence dont know. Yeah, now very convenient.

I picked up two small orders from Lazada at the 7-11 near my place … very convenient … own time own target.

I also picked up an EZbuy order from a provision shop about a few streets away …. still better than waiting for durian to fall.

Postman who threw away mail in Ang Mo Kio has special needs: IMDA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singpost-postman-threw-away-mail-special-needs-ang-mo-kio-imda-11550406

"I have a need to throw away mails!" :yuush:

You wonder how SingPost conduct job interviews for its postman position. [confused]

Reminds me of the man that like ladies feet that became a women shoe salesman.

I think he won an award as the most helpful gentle and caring retail assistant.

Women that ask to try 10 pairs of shoes also he never complain.

Sing post needs to hire people like that. Love to stand and deliver types.

:D

Lost is lost lah. Tell you how many times lost means really don't have.

But if you make a big fuss on Sociable Media then I will go and have a look and find for you.

Cos if people don't make a big fuss I won't bother to go and have a look.

Is Singing Post looking for mailman? I am very lazy and I think this job will really suit me.

Reminds me of the man that like ladies feet that became a women shoe salesman.

I think he won an award as the most helpful gentle and caring retail assistant.

Women that ask to try 10 pairs of shoes also he never complain.

Like that I can be Bra salesman?

Turbocharged

Postman and dog. Minneapolis, MN. 1950. Photo courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society.

postman_dog.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2