2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

this is the only car that meets all my requirements. I wonder why is it not popular here 

Not to worry, you can see more and more on the roads!

(edited)

Not to worry, you can see more and more on the roads!

Great to be common means spare parts easily available Edited by Anderss
  • Praise 1

Thanks Bro..

as long dont roll back when going up slope can liao hahahah

Most important can overtake bus at genting haha

this is the only car that meets all my requirements. I wonder why is it not popular here

Its quite new just reach our shore wait for few more mths

Supersonic

Sienta 3rd row seat is cmi. Otherwise i would have gotten it.

Sienta 3rd row is still ok for me.

Supersonic

Coz it's a hybrid.

And only PI sells it. 

Just go for it if you like the car.

So long as it's a reputable and reliable car, it will be nice to be the owner of a car which is less common on the road. :)

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Most important can overtake bus at genting haha

Its quite new just reach our shore wait for few more mths

i dont drive into malaysia one..dont wan to have car missing hahah

anyone know any PI selling higher spec-ed freed hybrid? with black panels and leather seats. so far only see swift garage have. the rest like cars&coff obly have beige panels

• Praise 2

Hi,

i'm thinking of gettig a Honda Freed as i needed more seating for my family.

Not many post for this topic, so wondering if anyone here bought the new Freed recently? Which variant? How's the ride so far? etc. Thanks.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi,

i'm thinking of gettig a Honda Freed as i needed more seating for my family.

Not many post for this topic, so wondering if anyone here bought the new Freed recently? Which variant? How's the ride so far? etc. Thanks.

Because most of them are either in Facebook or WhatsApp group message...

I noticed most new buyers definitely go with hybrid with Sensing.

Edited by Anderss

If only the seats are thicker...

Bro, yes I somehow agree to that. To compensate that, Sienta 3rd row has a theater style seating. Meaning its higher than 2nd row and the passengers can slip their feet under the 2nd row. Due to the high sitting position, the thighs support are there.

On the other hand, the Freed's 3rd seats are thick (as they are solid seats), they are of the same height as second row. Tall passengers would not have spaces for their feet and not much thigh support since their legs would be angle up.

On top of that, Sienta's 3rd row seats fold down under the 2nd row making it free cargo spaces. Freed's 3rd row seats folded up and flipped to the sides taking up spaces. Try fitting in a 2 seater sofa or a sofa bed into a Freed and Sienta to compare.

Nonetheless, considering power, I have to agree that Freed wins hands down to the Sienta. Be it the petrol or hybrid version, the figures are already there.

Cheers.

• Praise 3

(edited)

I test both...

Seats comfy wise, Freed definitely win (for all 3 rows). Go try it and you will know. Tight support is definitely there for freed because of the thick cushion

If you are interested with Freed, watch this video. Full adult man can sit at the back.

Edited by Anderss

I test both...

Seats comfy wise, Freed definitely win (for all 3 rows). Go try it and you will know. Tight support is definitely there for freed because of the thick cushion

If you are interested with Freed, watch this video. Full adult man can sit at the back.

I also tested both and chose the Sienta 2 years ago. No worries. Every person has his/her own preference. I'm just pointing out to that I know. I'm not interested in Freed btw and I just sold my Sienta. Lol

I also tested both and chose the Sienta 2 years ago. No worries. Every person has his/her own preference. I'm just pointing out to that I know. I'm not interested in Freed btw and I just sold my Sienta. Lol

What new ride did you get yourself?