2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

Cars and Coffee seems very aggressive ... 

Don't know about other sales person there, but the one that served me was actually quite nice and friendly, compared to the few other PI that I went to. 

Or do you mean that their package is very aggressive? The few PI that I talked to all offered the standard 3yrs warrenty, with 100k for car and 60k for hybrid battery. 

↡ Advertisement

Don't know about other sales person there, but the one that served me was actually quite nice and friendly, compared to the few other PI that I went to.

Or do you mean that their package is very aggressive? The few PI that I talked to all offered the standard 3yrs warrenty, with 100k for car and 60k for hybrid battery.

Pardon me .. I mean they aggressive in their marketing ..alot of advertisement

Just paid for my Freed Hybrid last week and now waiting to collect it next month. Can't wait !!

Bought it from Cars and Coffee cos they offered 5yrs warranty including hybrid battery with unlimited mileage. 5yrs(6 times) servicing as well. But I think that promo is over already.

With Sensing? Previously while i was shopping for it, it doesnt have it yet the vehicle is more expensive than others having it.

Just paid for my Freed Hybrid last week and now waiting to collect it next month. Can't wait !!

Bought it from Cars and Coffee cos they offered 5yrs warranty including hybrid battery with unlimited mileage. 5yrs(6 times) servicing as well. But I think that promo is over already.

Congrats.

Is it at a roadshow?

Pardon me .. I mean they aggressive in their marketing ..alot of advertisement

haha. ya, but I guess it works. I went to them cos I saw their ads on Facebook. But then again, I went shop by shop at the Commonwealth area. 

With Sensing? Previously while i was shopping for it, it doesnt have it yet the vehicle is more expensive than others having it.

nope. I don't think mine comes with sensing. I was looking for Honda Shuttle actually, but end up getting a Freed. Haha.

Congrats.

Is it at a roadshow?

I got it on the same week where they had a roadshow at bukit panjang, but i went to the showroom instead. Nearer to my office.

haha. ya, but I guess it works. I went to them cos I saw their ads on Facebook. But then again, I went shop by shop at the Commonwealth area.

nope. I don't think mine comes with sensing. I was looking for Honda Shuttle actually, but end up getting a Freed. Haha.

I got it on the same week where they had a roadshow at bukit panjang, but i went to the showroom instead. Nearer to my office.

I think you should call off the deal. Sensing is a must have. The auto brake helps to avoid you being caught in a chain collision, the adaptive cruise control allows you to drive with just your hands and many more.

People in freed thread swears by it (having it)

Now it explains why you get "more" servicing...

Edited by Anderss

I think you should call off the deal. Sensing is a must have. The auto brake helps to avoid you being caught in a chain collision, the adaptive cruise control allows you to drive with just your hands and many more.

i read somewhere.. quite a fair bit of negative comments about honda sensing.

Haha. of cos im not gonna call off my deal.

To me sensing or no sensing doesn't make a difference. I rather have my own sense when im driving the car. 

Been ok with driving for the past 11years without any sensing, i think i will be ok. 

To me sensing or no sensing doesn't make a difference. I rather have my own sense when im driving the car.

Been ok with driving for the past 11years without any sensing, i think i will be ok.

Hi Sturnip. How much did u get it from Cars and Coffee?
  • Praise 1

Bro have you drove one?

What kind of negative comments about the sensing?

Those who complaint most possible are they dun know how to do the right setting and cause the braking system applied too early. 

Just drive my FREED G with sensing for 7 days.

More I drive more I find out how incredible the sensing system.

You never try you never know.

Of course I believed that you might have better control by yourself than machine.

If not a big differ in price, getting FREED with sensing is really worth.

Just my 5 cents.

Bro have you drove one?

Those who complaint most possible are they dun know how to do the right setting and cause the braking system applied too early.

Of course I believed that you might have better control by yourself than machine.

Just my 5 cents.

i own a Honda but not sensing. Well I am just sharing I read somewhere and you maybe right that they are not being set properly . I can't comment unless I hand on one .
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro have you drove one?

Just my 5 cents.

Looks like you're a firm supporter of the sensing system. I'm prob more old school when it comes to driving. 

But like what Heman said, we won't know till we try one. I did read somewhere that all these sensing or eye system will become a standard in all cars in the coming 5-10years. With all these technologies coming in I would really dread the day when cars drive themselves.

Can see more and more Freed hybrid, PHV and non-PHV, on the road. There are more Hybrid than non-hybrid, why so? 

Road tax same.

More PI bring in Hybrid.

None Hybrid hard to find Price wise not big differ between 2.

Feel cool to drive a Hybrid.

Can see more and more Freed hybrid, PHV and non-PHV, on the road. There are more Hybrid than non-hybrid, why so? 

one reason is the non-hybrid could have been hit bad by the VES, so PI end up having to price a (less advance or sophisticated) car higher than a more advance/sophisticated car (the Hybrid model).

that's what one PI told me about the vezel.

Looks like you're a firm supporter of the sensing system. I'm prob more old school when it comes to driving. 

But like what Heman said, we won't know till we try one. I did read somewhere that all these sensing or eye system will become a standard in all cars in the coming 5-10years. With all these technologies coming in I would really dread the day when cars drive themselves.

Bro I am not die hard Sensing supporter.

At my age, feeling difficult to concentrate on driving.

With Sensing at least it can help a bit by giving me ALERT.

Example, when cross the lane marking steering wheel will vibrate.

If front car stop and I drive too fast, it will give me ALERT, if I dun slow down and getting too close, it will apply brake for me.

If after fully stop and the front vehicle started to move, it will give me ALERT ask me to move.

Full auto cruise control, front vehicle slow down my car slow down, front vehicle pick up my car pick up till the speed I set.

I believe you read the old cmbs instead of the new honda sensing

U know u can always turn it off.

People who hasn't tried sensing talk alot of the negativity.

I suggest you join the fb group to see what people said about it.

In my opinion you overpaid your car for the lack of feature. Not just a feaure but tons of it

In that case, overpaid.

Also, i didnt know your "own" sensing can avoid people from crashing into u...

Is like buying car for the same price with no seats.

Well, you get the idea.. if not then too bad.

Edited by Anderss
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2