2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

Just came back from Japan. The freed here sold by PI looks quite similar to the freed in Japan, so should be pretty recent.

Anyway I also noticed that KM is using a Freed as shuttle service for their customers.

• Praise 3

Just came back from Japan. The freed here sold by PI looks quite similar to the freed in Japan, so should be pretty recent.

Anyway I also noticed that KM is using a Freed as shuttle service for their customers.

Yup they do but I believe the ones they use are the first gen model. 

Guys

i am thinking of trading in my merc A class for this freed hybrid. having driven for almost 2yrs.. is this freed power enough to carry 7pax? anyone here drive one? i see only 1.5l engine, enough meh?

Guys

i am thinking of trading in my merc A class for this freed hybrid. having driven for almost 2yrs.. is this freed power enough to carry 7pax? anyone here drive one? i see only 1.5l engine, enough meh?

bro, i cant comment on the Freed, but based on my experience with Sienta Hybrid (also 1.5 engine), power is sufficient, but dont expect it to have the same acceleration as your Merc. 

• Praise 1

bro, i cant comment on the Freed, but based on my experience with Sienta Hybrid (also 1.5 engine), power is sufficient, but dont expect it to have the same acceleration as your Merc. 

Thanks Bro..

as long dont roll back when going up slope can liao hahahah

Thanks Bro..

as long dont roll back when going up slope can liao hahahah

definitely no rollback. for my Sienta it has hillstart assist. 

Guys

A class too small?  [laugh]

A class too small?  [laugh]

Ya. start to feel it. want to stretch in my arms.. then hit the pillar... sit behind ..so upright very uncomfortable over time. ... u wan to buy? very new.. only 1.5yrs..

Ya. start to feel it. want to stretch in my arms.. then hit the pillar... sit behind ..so upright very uncomfortable over time. ... u wan to buy? very new.. only 1.5yrs..

A class not suitable for big muscular guys.

1.5 years only the loss will be huge!

Actually not really . I bought at 132k and agent offer me 105k so 27k over 1.5yr .. maybe i lost 10k . So ok ..

Supersonic

this is the only car that meets all my requirements. I wonder why is it not popular here

cause got Sienta :XD:
↡ Advertisement