EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Tianmo said:

what happened? 

you buy from ezbuy or use their ezshop function? :huh:

Items arrived damaged, yet EZbuy refused to  process return/refund.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

what...... your hurdles are from china?!?! [crazy]

hahaha

oh yah, when I was hunting for it, I did checked some USA websites. As usual the same thing but double the price, made in ah tiong land, shipped to ang moh land, then come all the way back to Asia.. 

Taobao also got more choice, but of course the quality not as good as those ang moh got QC ones...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

if cancel order in ezbuy, will the money credit back to the credit card? I have canceled one order but the money stay with ezbuy, i try to find if there is other option but can't find anything with that regards. Can only use it to deduct from subsequent purchases.

36 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

if cancel order in ezbuy, will the money credit back to the credit card? I have canceled one order but the money stay with ezbuy, i try to find if there is other option but can't find anything with that regards. Can only use it to deduct from subsequent purchases.

Yeah I think so 

Using ezship, I got one item that was classified as only able to ship via sensitive air or sea at the GZ warehouse.
It's a kids game which I'm buying a 2nd copy for a xmas present. So i knew there's nothing inside that deserves to be classified as flammable etc.

I messaged the Customer service. Their reason was that it's shrink wrapped. Lol so cannot check ...
I authorized them to cut the shrink wrap and look inside, then it's classified as economy air.

So in summary, if u have something shipping from china in a shrink wrap, better send via TB official forwarder if possible [laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 9/6/2020 at 9:13 AM, Jman888 said:

On 9/6/2020 at 9:49 AM, Lala81 said:

Yeah I think so 

I found out how to take money back from ezbuy recently.  

By default,  cancellation or refund will go to the ezbuy acct,  we will have to make a request to withdraw,  however money must go back to the original source which that money was paid from. 

I tried to make a withdrawal from my ezbuy acct to my savings acct and was rejected,  then made a request to the credit card I used for that purchase and it went through.

If use the apps is even easier, on the top left below the username, there is a $ icon, just click on it and take it from there. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Screenshot_2021-01-09-15-23-07-05_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95.thumb.jpg.78e0dd9f0644264568bf196498e581f9.jpg

• Praise 3

Sharing some recent experience I encountered with ezbuy.  Not the best for a purchase,  but quite a positive one in my opinion. 

Bought  a study table,  and it didn't come in good condition,  likely due to shipment handling.  Took some pictures and sent ezbuy a ticket.  Reply came back in 3 hrs,  asking for me to take a video.  

After video submitted,  they came back the next day,  telling me it's a international shipment issue,  and offered me a 20% refund if I can keep the table.  

The other purchase cost more, and I bought insurance for it.  The product broke and they offered one solution and a part refund,  which I rejected both.  Ended up they gave me a full refund less the cost of insurance,  and took back the damage product. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

Just bought something from ezbuy for the first time. Opted for neighbourhood collection. Didn’t did I know that I must be there at the time frame of 15mins for collection. If not must reschedule.

9 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Just bought something from ezbuy for the first time. Opted for neighbourhood collection. Didn’t did I know that I must be there at the time frame of 15mins for collection. If not must reschedule.

There are also options where you could pick up from a shop or some ezmart underneath void deck. But not all products are eligible for this service. 

Yes, delivery lorry very punctual and would leave on time. No waiting. 

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

they make multiple stops along the way. So your stop is probably one of 5-6 they make over 1.5-2 hrs around the nearby estates.

Dedicated location/shop pickup is best. Unless it's too bulky etc. 

Even though the neighborhood pickup for me is just 2 blocks away also [:p]

• Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

There are also options where you could pick up from a shop or some ezmart underneath void deck. But not all products are eligible for this service. 

Yes, delivery lorry very punctual and would leave on time. No waiting. 

I see its either home deliver or neighbourhood collection. Some more its near my work place so I chose that option.

Machiam JR trains yeah.

20 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

they make multiple stops along the way. So your stop is probably one of 5-6 they make over 1.5-2 hrs around the nearby estates.

Dedicated location/shop pickup is best. Unless it's too bulky etc. 

Even though the neighborhood pickup for me is just 2 blocks away also [:p]

Didn't know I will be collecting out of a lorry man. Thought its some shop in the block.

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Didn't know I will be collecting out of a lorry man. Thought its some shop in the block.

If got address, it's a shop. neighbourhood pickup is the mobile one.

Once u choose the shop once, it becomes your default pickup mode usually.

• Praise 2

Just now, Lala81 said:

If got address, it's a shop. neighbourhood pickup is the mobile one.

Once u choose the shop once, it becomes your default pickup mode usually.

Dunno leh my only 2 options are home or neighbourhood. Frick it, will never order from them again.

25 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Dunno leh my only 2 options are home or neighbourhood. Frick it, will never order from them again.

You Donno how to do lah :XD:

if you know how to do, easy one 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Mustank said:

You Donno how to do lah :XD:

if you know how to do, easy one 

Haha yeah. Will stick back to StockX, Carousell and Shopee.

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Haven't use EZbuy for a long while. Shopee is very aggressive and gaining market share. EZbuy may not survive this onslaught.

Just this week I started using TB again for some items that couldn't be found in Shopee.

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2