EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

My wife bought a lot of items from taobao, now I have to spend the next few days to fix them up. :TT_TT:

post-84721-0-55279600-1545888932_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Bloody hell, missing items again in the package.

Recently I have one big item (retractable hose) missing in from TB delivery, took one week to locate and rearrange the overseas shipping (some extra charges).  Finally arrived last week.  Still worth the efforts for the cost savings.

My wife bought a lot of items from taobao, now I have to spend the next few days to fix them up. :TT_TT:

I have the same experience, only difference I bought them myself!

• Praise 1

Looks like heavy stuff inside , what is it inside??  

• Praise 2

Looks like heavy stuff inside , what is it inside??

Haha I am in for surprises too but I would think some tables , baby cots, furniture and who knows what.

Twincharged

So far when I order from ezbuy, I will select pickup from one of the drop off points. 

After patiently waiting for about two weeks,  I would get an SMS telling me to collect the item from the drop off point. 

However,  I did not get the SMS for my last purchase... But luckily I checked my account and saw that the item was ready for collection and I went down to ask and collected my item... On the last holding day. 

The shopkeeper told me they would return the items to Ezbuy if the item is not collected within 4 days after the items have been deposited with them. Then it will be another long wait again... 

• Praise 2

54 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

So far when I order from ezbuy, I will select pickup from one of the drop off points. 

After patiently waiting for about two weeks,  I would get an SMS telling me to collect the item from the drop off point. 

However,  I did not get the SMS for my last purchase... But luckily I checked my account and saw that the item was ready for collection and I went down to ask and collected my item... On the last holding day. 

The shopkeeper told me they would return the items to Ezbuy if the item is not collected within 4 days after the items have been deposited with them. Then it will be another long wait again... 

my last purchase, they also didn't send me sms. Yes lucky i checked and it was marked as waiting for collection.

I thought mine was a one-off.

Twincharged

Nowadays my wife will group buy with her friends from Taobao China and then the purchases are shipped via sea and dropped at the group leader's home in guni sacks.

Then the members will go and pickup there. 

A slight hassle but save alot of money. 

• Praise 3

17 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Nowadays my wife will group buy with her friends from Taobao China and then the purchases are shipped via sea and dropped at the group leader's home in guni sacks.

The saving is initial 1st kg if using TB to ship.

Sometimes, Shopee could have same/similar item.  Shipping is $1.

52 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

No wonder:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-08-02/decline-of-singapore-s-famed-shopping-strip-shows-city-s-pain

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
38 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The saving is initial 1st kg if using TB to ship.

Sometimes, Shopee could have same/similar item.  Shipping is $1.

Shipping is one thing... But the price is also much cheaper...esp when you buy by the sacks !! Everytime I have to use trolley to go and collect with my wife.

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I am pretty sure what orchard road sells and what taobao sells is quite different.

Disturb you lah :XD:

9 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Shipping is one thing... But the price is also much cheaper...esp when you buy by the sacks !! Everytime I have to use trolley to go and collect with my wife.

Depends on what you buy.

I buy from both platform.

Sometimes my shipment from TB also in Gunny sack.

• Praise 3

Twincharged
Just now, inlinesix said:

Depends on what you buy.

I buy from both platform.

Sometimes my shipment from TB also in Gunny sack.

Actually not I buy... The taobao all of my wife buy her own things one....I can't really read Chinese... So she say save alot, I just ok lor ... As long as I don't have to pay for her purchases.😁

• Haha! 5

Twincharged

....i just noticed that Ezbuy charges GST during checkout ! ? ...even for $36.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1