EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

Anyone shipped directly from taobao sellers via their 菜鸟shipper before? 

Any issues?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Me.

Has been using since 2018. No issue.

• Praise 1

Just now, inlinesix said:

Me.

Has been using since 2018. No issue.

Usually how long will it take ah? 

I see some listed as sg direct,  some put as consolidate.  Those no sg direct they cannot send direct via 菜鸟right?

Also,  shipping fee higher? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I see some listed as sg direct,  some put as consolidate.  Those no sg direct they cannot send direct via 菜鸟right?

Don't do SG direct as 1st kg is a fixed fee.

Use warehouse consolidation.

For air freight, it is about 1 week.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Don't do SG direct as 1st kg is a fixed fee.

Use warehouse consolidation.

For air freight, it is about 1 week.

Oh is like ezshop,  send everything to 菜鸟, and they consolidate for us, and ship all together? 

Whereas sg direct is every item send to 菜鸟, and individually send out to sg?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Oh is like ezshop,  send everything to 菜鸟, and they consolidate for us, and ship all together? 

Yes

Whereas sg direct is every item send to 菜鸟, and individually send out to sg?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yes

Inside quote

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

TB will consolidate for you and send yo you in one delivery. This week just received a shipment. Free shipping items (RMB 299 total to qualify). 

Other items you can choose to pay to ship individual (you know exactly how much the shipping is) or if you have a lot if items, all send to their warehouse and you consolidate yourselves. Be careful of the air/sea shipping dimensions. Eg if exceeds certain length for sea shipping, they will charge min 0.5 cubic metre. So don't ship bamboo poles! 

• Praise 2

Using ezship is better than cai niao. Though additional step in the process. 

Ezship u got problem u just send ticket, their cso will get back to u in 1-2 working days. Item missing despite being delivered, they will find in their warehouse. Almost always can sort out the problem one. 

Cai niao, if bo dai ji is OK. If got dai ji is 吐血。I lost 100+ dollars of items to them few years ago. Maybe if u are strong in native prc language messaging will have better experience navigating their system. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Air freight quite expensive now. I just ship by sea almost all the time. 

• Praise 2

I see cainiao in most of the lazada shipment from china. 

ezbuy auto include 7% gst on any amount, I try not to buy from there unless the item cannot be found in lazada or shopee.

• Praise 4

45 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Ezship u got problem u just send ticket, their cso will get back to u in 1-2 working days. Item missing despite being delivered, they will find in their warehouse. Almost always can sort out the problem one. 

Cai niao, if bo dai ji is OK. If got dai ji is 吐血。I lost 100+ dollars of items to them few years ago. Maybe if u are strong in native prc language messaging will have better experience navigating their system. 

Common use of Chinese in everyday life:
1980s: 倚天,三国、龙虎报,晚报

2021: taobao, WeChat 

:grin:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

TB will consolidate for you and send yo you in one delivery. This week just received a shipment. Free shipping items (RMB 299 total to qualify). 

Other items you can choose to pay to ship individual (you know exactly how much the shipping is) or if you have a lot if items, all send to their warehouse and you consolidate yourselves. Be careful of the air/sea shipping dimensions. Eg if exceeds certain length for sea shipping, they will charge min 0.5 cubic metre. So don't ship bamboo poles! 

actually like that i think i  use ezbuy maybe better for consolidation, maybe cheaper also if by sea. 

I just bought some items, paid and ship individually, then I notice that the shipping fee is actually not as low as I thought...[laugh][laugh][laugh] 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

most times I think will be quite ok, except times like all these double double days sales. Just bought some items before 11.11, and some yesterday, all adhoc buys so I never take note of 11.11, now I worry might screw up delivery liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Air freight quite expensive now. I just ship by sea almost all the time. 

Lately been buying from shoppe, and delivery fee is $1-1.45, so didnt realize air freight gone up. You must have been buying alot recently for you new home!![thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

I see cainiao in most of the lazada shipment from china. 

ezbuy auto include 7% gst on any amount, I try not to buy from there unless the item cannot be found in lazada or shopee.

ezbuy 7% GST is for sea freight only i think, air freight I dont think they add gst yet. 

Lazada I gave up long ago, and just now I went to compare after seeing your post, those I bought direct from TB is at least half price after adding shipment fee. Lazada things about same price as shop. Shoppe also not any cheaper, but I been using because so far I like to use. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Lately been buying from shoppe, and delivery fee is $1-1.45, so didnt realize air freight gone up. You must have been buying alot recently for you new home!![thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

The shopee price for the same item on taobao the shipping cost already added inside mah. But I agree for very small items, not worth the extra effort and shipping cost. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1