EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

Stopped ordering things since 2 weeks back.

Actually why need to stop order? At most it takes longer to be delivered to you. However if you order earlier your item would be in the front of the delivery Q. 

↡ Advertisement

lol i ordered air shipping for items. so yesterday had delivery by speedpost, but only 1 item came.

I thought these items were supposed to be bundled together during shipping.

Turbocharged

lol i ordered air shipping for items. so yesterday had delivery by speedpost, but only 1 item came.

I thought these items were supposed to be bundled together during shipping.

Ordered 3 items from ezbuy.

Came on 2 separate deliveries. I thought the same as you.

Ordered 3 items from ezbuy.

Came on 2 separate deliveries. I thought the same as you.

yeah. want to get the pee tray so that the puppy can toilet train better. Right now it's hit and miss.

The crate came yesterday.

Turbocharged

yeah. want to get the pee tray so that the puppy can toilet train better. Right now it's hit and miss.

The crate came yesterday.

Puppies a lot harder to train than kittens. Good luck.

Buy enzyme and odour cleaner to do a deeper more thorough clean up than normal detergent.

Puppies a lot harder to train than kittens. Good luck.

Buy enzyme and odour cleaner to do a deeper more thorough clean up than normal detergent.

My wife using vinegar diluted. Works well enough if u don't mind the vinegar smell

zzz. 1 item delivered on thurs, now still waiting for them to deliver the other items even though all were shipped to SG and arrived at the same time.

Next time, i'll just use ezbuy to ship. I would have collected them all by now.

[:|]

I use POPStation now...seems a bit faster.

How do u choose popstation.

This is what i get when I check the item update for my undelivered items. And there are 3 shippers for the 11 items I have. I don't even know how to check. U can only contact the forwarder via phone number?

post-4207-0-48421700-1540793515_thumb.jpg

How do u choose popstation.

This is what i get when I check the item update for my undelivered items. And there are 3 shippers for the 11 items I have. I don't even know how to check. U can only contact the forwarder via phone number?

I think you have passed the page.

It's where you determine where the intl courier post to. Default is your address entered previously, another radio button now for POPstation.

I think you have passed the page.

It's where you determine where the intl courier post to. Default is your address entered previously, another radio button now for POPstation.

Yeah it's very stupid one. U choose when u purchase the item, after that it's fixed even when it reach forwarder.

So you cant decide that u suddenly want to switch to air shipping to save time. The items listed as sea shipping is stuck there in the sea shipping option. Even though they are all in the same transhipping hub/depot  [shakehead]

So i actually have 2 groups of items coming in, the later batch of 3 items is coming in via sea shipping even though i shipped them out all together cos i accidentally clicked sea shipping when i was checking out for these 3 items.

Actually the whole official system is rubbish, I used it when it first started and the air shipping was slow then. Took so damn long to reach me, that i might as have used sea shipping.

This time i gave it a try again, and it's still substandard compared to ezbuy. My last time using this.

The only thing about ezbuy that's troublesome is that u have to calculate the value of the items to enter for shipping (must be done manually for yourself via ship-4-me)

Yeah it's very stupid one. U choose when u purchase the item, after that it's fixed even when it reach forwarder.

So you cant decide that u suddenly want to switch to air shipping to save time. The items listed as sea shipping is stuck there in the sea shipping option. Even though they are all in the same transhipping hub/depot [shakehead]

So i actually have 2 groups of items coming in, the later batch of 3 items is coming in via sea shipping even though i shipped them out all together cos i accidentally clicked sea shipping when i was checking out for these 3 items.

Actually the whole official system is rubbish, I used it when it first started and the air shipping was slow then. Took so damn long to reach me, that i might as have used sea shipping.

This time i gave it a try again, and it's still substandard compared to ezbuy. My last time using this.

The only thing about ezbuy that's troublesome is that u have to calculate the value of the items to enter for shipping (must be done manually for yourself via ship-4-me)

Oh i mean when you make payment to forwarder, there is a screen with option to select delivery address, with option to select POPstation dropdown. Its CNY1 discount is you choose the latter. I prefer that now since it's better than missing the local courier and hv the item sent to an inconvenient singpost office.

Oh i mean when you make payment to forwarder, there is a screen with option to select delivery address, with option to select POPstation dropdown. Its CNY1 discount is you choose the latter. I prefer that now since it's better than missing the local courier and hv the item sent to an inconvenient singpost office.

i never see that leh. I thought u meant on checkout from TB when originally purchasing it.

At the forwarder, the only options i saw was that the items are just divided into sea shipping, air shipping categories. Then just select to sum them all up, can see the individual item cost and just pay. Don't see anything about delivery options.

i never see that leh. I thought u meant on checkout from TB when originally purchasing it.

At the forwarder, the only options i saw was that the items are just divided into sea shipping, air shipping categories. Then just select to sum them all up, can see the individual item cost and just pay. Don't see anything about delivery options.

TB UI is China centric.

I know which 1 he meant.  Next time i take sent screenshot to show you.

I always ask delivery guy to leave it in riser if i am not at home.

TB UI is China centric.

I know which 1 he meant.  Next time i take sent screenshot to show you.

I always ask delivery guy to leave it in riser if i am not at home.

Usually they will put in riser automatically if no one answer.

But right now, i'm waiting for speedpost to deliver the items hopefully within the next few days. But now most of these items are in limbo.

i paid the forwarder on 19th friday morning, and i got ONE item on last thursday afternoon which is roughly expected delivery speed. But now monday is over, and my other items are still no sound. 

If u compare to ezbuy air delivery, this service is not cheaper and is actually more expensive, so i don't get why it should be slower (even if singpost is the weak link)

Usually they will put in riser automatically if no one answer.

But right now, i'm waiting for speedpost to deliver the items hopefully within the next few days. But now most of these items are in limbo.

i paid the forwarder on 19th friday morning, and i got ONE item on last thursday afternoon which is roughly expected delivery speed. But now monday is over, and my other items are still no sound. 

If u compare to ezbuy air delivery, this service is not cheaper and is actually more expensive, so i don't get why it should be slower (even if singpost is the weak link)

I am surprised Speedpost is used.

I gave instruction on 27 Oct to ship my items.  It had cleared China custom today.

I expect to receive it either Wednesday or Thursday.

↡ Advertisement