EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

Quite a lot of reputable brands have 专卖店 on Tmall opened by them. Confirm not fake de. 11.11 hoot Uniqlo winter wear is cheap af. The $99 airism jacket can be bought at $20.

And cos of the currency exchange, shop reebonz on tmall can be noticeable cheaper too.

There are some nice Korean brand on TB that's not available in Singapore.

Like 8 seconds or SPAO.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

i didn't know that.

Haha next time i need uniqlo stuff non urgently will consider haha

The most i've bought which are semi branded are like timberland socks which are good quality. If they are fake, i don't care haha

Otherwise only some chinese domestic brand stuff.

I think for most of us, cheaper than SG can already. We don't really go basement bargain hunting, hence less likely to get problems. Anyway since shipping back is such a hassle, i doubt specifically for TB, none of us are really looking at prices over expected quality.

From September onwards, winter wear is available liao.

Mark it down and wait for double 11

Edited by Davidtch

Twincharged

There are some nice Korean brand on TB that's not available in Singapore.

Like 8 seconds or SPAO.

This kind of fashion fashion thing I prefer mogujie though. More trendy.

But one thing to be said about the delivery in CN for supermarket stuff - really sibei fast lor.

This kind of fashion fashion thing I prefer mogujie though. More trendy.

But one thing to be said about the delivery in CN for supermarket stuff - really sibei fast lor.

Thx for the tip.

I have been KPKB about. Singapore delivery service since I moved back.

For groceries ordered from JD before 11am, groceries will be delivered to me today.

That's including Ice Cream in summer.

Twincharged

Thx for the tip.

I have been KPKB about. Singapore delivery service since I moved back.

For groceries ordered from JD before 11am, groceries will be delivered to me today.

That's including Ice Cream in summer.

Yah!! And they have almost everything. I asked a delivery boy once how come can so fast reach me (within 1hr) at night when I stay in a very ulu area.

He told me that JD and a few other big sites tie up with convenience stores and mama stalls so orders are actually subbed out to the one nearest to customer’s place.

(edited)

Yah!! And they have almost everything. I asked a delivery boy once how come can so fast reach me (within 1hr) at night when I stay in a very ulu area.

He told me that JD and a few other big sites tie up with convenience stores and mama stalls so orders are actually subbed out to the one nearest to customer’s place.

In the place I used to stay, the same delivery boy knows me well enough that he will leave my groceries outside of the apartment.

Drop me a msg after that.

In my previous apartment, management installed storage box similar to pop station. But always run out of space. Some of us will leave our delivery at Mama store within our apartment area.

Edited by Davidtch

Twincharged

In the place I used to stay, the same delivery boy knows me well enough that he will leave my groceries outside of the apartment.

Drop me a msg after that.

In my previous apartment, management installed storage box similar to pop station. But always run out of space. Some of us will leave our delivery at Mama store within our apartment area.

Mine got guard post downstairs so all just leave there if I’m not home lor. But the sad thing is no lift and I have to walk up 7 stories with all my barang
  • Praise 1

Anyone tried Ezbuy prime?

Worth the while? 

Thinking of doing the trial but not sure if any limitations for trial users in terms of weight and volume. 

Worth the while?

Thinking of doing the trial but not sure if any limitations for trial users in terms of weight and volume.

You need to buy big items?

Last time my first have, end up he help the whole office order

LOL looking to buy a children magnesium alloy frame bicycle..about 10kg still waiting for seller to msg me the dimension of the shipping package....SG reseller wants to charge more than 300% profit for the same stuff from Taobao.

You need to buy big items?
Last time my first have, end up he help the whole office order

LOL looking to buy a children magnesium alloy frame bicycle..about 10kg still waiting for seller to msg me the dimension of the shipping package....SG reseller wants to charge more than 300% profit for the same stuff from Taobao.

You use their buy for me (sea shipping lor) if you only one item to buy

I very gian their titanium frames but frankly I don’t bicyle around one

I got a friend, his wife operate a nail salon

So they ship stuff using their prime membership

Worth the while? 

Had the trial 1 month membership before. But recently I find their prices and exchange rate way too high, so I now buy from Taobao direct and pay shipping.

• Praise 1

Worth the while? 

Ezbuy prime not so simple one, the item you want to buy must be marked with a "prime" logo searching through the Ezbuy website to qualify as prime buyable product. If not, cannot use the prime to buy and usually the "prime" marked item is more expensive for the same item on the Tao Bao website.

• Praise 1

Ezbuy prime not so simple one, the item you want to buy must be marked with a "prime" logo searching through the Ezbuy website to qualify as prime buyable product. If not, cannot use the prime to buy and usually the "prime" marked item is more expensive for the same item on the Tao Bao website.

This is true

Thanks for the tip! did not realised that must have "prime" logo......nearly got conned! <_<

I just played around with the taobao app...realised that they have a new "官方海运" option.

That one is pretty cheap and can avoid the need to accumulate 1metre cube of stuff for 3rd party sea freight (~SGD100)

So my bike in shipping box is about 13kg (asked the seller) and the charges are 26 yuan for 1st kg and  9.4 yuan for each subsequent kg.

So works out to be about SGD27 shipping for the bicycle to the doorstep.

Only thing is about 3 weeks shipping time.

post-24957-0-69944500-1538383916_thumb.jpg

You use their buy for me (sea shipping lor) if you only one item to buy
I very gian their titanium frames but frankly I don’t bicyle around one
I got a friend, his wife operate a nail salon
So they ship stuff using their prime membership

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

I just played around with the taobao app...realised that they have a new "å®æ¹æµ·è¿" option.

That one is pretty cheap and can avoid the need to accumulate 1metre cube of stuff for 3rd party sea freight (~SGD100)

So my bike in shipping box is about 13kg (asked the seller) and the charges are 26 yuan for 1st kg and 9.4 yuan for each subsequent kg.

So works out to be about SGD27 shipping for the bicycle to the doorstep.

Only thing is about 3 weeks shipping time.

Screenshot_20181001-141907.jpg

Think need gst

Buying titanium frame nao!!!!!!

GST if only > SGD400 still right?

my bike and the shipping add together SGD 100 niah.....local seller wants to sell me SGD 320....got cheek to say free shipping as the promo....I immediately turn off and order from taobao straight. :D

Think need gst
Buying titanium frame nao!!!!!!

↡ Advertisement