EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

what error?

say unable to accept order at this time.

Initially, they say got some error with the discounts applied yadda yadda.

i actually got sian on the 19th and i just try to input my singapore address via 4px, then alipay had some error so even though i didnt get to check out, the items were removed from my cart and put into awaiting payment list.

So only today i had the time to put back in all the items into my cart and try again (cos my sis buying a lot of small things for my nephew's goody bag for bday celebration)

↡ Advertisement

zzz really pissed with TB and myself.

TB once u input the address already and try to checkout, either it fails (which u can then go back to your cart) or u can only proceed to alipay. It doesn't f**king matter whether the transaction was done, they put it into checked out and awaiting payment.

So right now, i forgot to cancel some of the items that were still in this limbo stage that i ordered with the SG address on last friday. So TB moved all of my items when checking out into the stupid limbo list. And this limbo list is f**king awesome, u can

a) only cancel 10 items a day (if u want to change to the ezbuy address)

b) only select the number of items that is shown on the page, so like now when i have lots of small items from various sellers, the TB payment system only can select the items for one page. u can't cross like over 2 pages to pay for items...

zzz really pissed with TB and myself.

TB once u input the address already and try to checkout, either it fails (which u can then go back to your cart) or u can only proceed to alipay. It doesn't f**king matter whether the transaction was done, they put it into checked out and awaiting payment.

So right now, i forgot to cancel some of the items that were still in this limbo stage that i ordered with the SG address on last friday. So TB moved all of my items when checking out into the stupid limbo list. And this limbo list is f**king awesome, u can

a) only cancel 10 items a day (if u want to change to the ezbuy address)

b) only select the number of items that is shown on the page, so like now when i have lots of small items from various sellers, the TB payment system only can select the items for one page. u can't cross like over 2 pages to pay for items...

you mean the page with 等买家付款? it will auto close in 2-3 days or you can WW seller say you made a mistake.

you mean the page with 等买家付款? it will auto close in 2-3 days or you can WW seller say you made a mistake.

nvm too troublesome.

I accidentally cancelled the ones that i ordered today (with the ezbuy address) instead of the ones i ordered on 20th (with the SG address) when i was cancelling orders. That's why i mentioned i was pissed with myself. Today, my mind not in good form.

decided to heck it and just pay for the ones i ordered earlier with the SG address. Some stuff is for my sister, so i just want to quickly settle it.

Edited by Lala81

nvm too troublesome.

I accidentally cancelled the ones that i ordered today (with the ezbuy address) instead of the ones i ordered on 20th (with the SG address) when i was cancelling orders.

decided to heck it and just pay for the ones i ordered earlier with the SG address. Some stuff is for my sister, so i just want to quickly settle it.

good move.

by the time you ding dong here and there, the amount of blood vomitted out is not worth your time/money.

good move.

by the time you ding dong here and there, the amount of blood vomitted out is not worth your time/money.

Yeah lor. No point dwelling on it and spending more time

Yeah lor. No point dwelling on it and spending more time

taobao sea should really make the process less painful for us. they're missing out on a huge chunk of this market  [thumbsdown]

something funny.

I was trying to pay for the items that arrived at 4PX forwarder yesterday. when i clicked the summation button, i saw like the shipping fees will be 1300+ RMB, then i wtf. So i went to look through the items. There's apparently some maternity top i bought in 2014 that's been in storage for 1222 days  [laugh] So i unclicked that and paid for the rest.

Honestly i dunno if that item really exists there or i already received it liao. Cos i think my wife has that item (but now junked into cold storage liao), could be something i bought in a different color or what also...

I'm going to act blur  [laugh]

something funny.

I was trying to pay for the items that arrived at 4PX forwarder yesterday. when i clicked the summation button, i saw like the shipping fees will be 1300+ RMB, then i wtf. So i went to look through the items. There's apparently some maternity top i bought in 2014 that's been in storage for 1222 days [laugh] So i unclicked that and paid for the rest.

Honestly i dunno if that item really exists there or i already received it liao. Cos i think my wife has that item (but now junked into cold storage liao), could be something i bought in a different color or what also...

I'm going to act blur [laugh]

good thing you checked before clicking ok

Twincharged

any update on ezbuy services to date ??

saw something that I want to buy ... but don't want to end up in grief ...

any update on ezbuy services to date ??

saw something that I want to buy ... but don't want to end up in grief ...

I got buy stuff from ezbuy’s buy for me

It works

Twincharged

I got buy stuff from ezbuy’s buy for me

It works

I have not really explored the site yet ... so there is diff in ways to buy things on the site ?

how long you wait for delivery ?

I am thinking of getting the car body molding to stick on my doors to prevent a$$holes from further depositing deep scratches on my doors.

Turbocharged

I have not really explored the site yet ... so there is diff in ways to buy things on the site ?

I am thinking of getting the car body molding to stick on my doors to prevent a$$holes from further depositing deep scratches on my doors.

depends on when the seller deliver the item to ezbuy (overseas) warehouse.

u must monitor your ezbuy acct, once the item arrive at ezbuy (overseas) warehouse, you must click to send the item to singapore.

takes 3-5 days to reach singapore.

I am thinking of getting the car body molding to stick on my doors to prevent a$$holes from further depositing deep scratches on my doors.

You got try lazada?

Maybe they also have

At least they have free shipping

Twincharged
(edited)

depends on when the seller deliver the item to ezbuy (overseas) warehouse.

u must monitor your ezbuy acct, once the item arrive at ezbuy (overseas) warehouse, you must click to send the item to singapore.

takes 3-5 days to reach singapore.

wah ... if you never say, I won't know man ...

so its quite complicated for EZ-buy ....

You got try lazada?

Maybe they also have

At least they have free shipping

checked them out buy don't have ...

actually wanted to order from geek.com ... but then I did a search and found EZbuy ... and then found something that looks like a long spike (about 1cm thick) that can paste on the door .. https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/56996519.html?baseGpid=56996518&categoryid=60&ezspm=1.20000006.22.0.0&pl=1

Edited by Ysc3

Turbocharged

wah ... if you never say, I won't know man ...

so its quite complicated for EZ-buy ....

checked them out buy don't have ...

actually wanted to order from geek.com ... but then I did a search and found EZbuy ... and then found something that looks like a long spike (about 1cm thick) that can paste on the door ..

very easy, monitor your acct twice a day. collection at mrt area, so convenient.

Nowadays, TaoBao shipper will consolidate and sent to Singapore directly.

Why need to go through EZ-Buy?

I bought Zara Bag (Zara e-shop) and Abercrombie T (Abercrombie e-shop) from TaoBao.

↡ Advertisement