Mustank

Seller review good.. logistic handle by lazada

Wah! Recently I also ask lazada to sea ship laptop battery

Haven’t receive yet

Cross fingers

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

ezbuy buy for me is back right? 

yes, already in service....i already started ordering and goods on the way to sin.

now ezbuy got daily acceptance (buy-for-me) quota.

if over quota for the day, you have to try it again the next day.

• Praise 1

yes, already in service....i already started ordering and goods on the way to sin.

now ezbuy got daily acceptance (buy-for-me) quota.

if over quota for the day, you have to try it again the next day.

ahh ok! noted with thanks! 

my partner placed the orler on 20/12/17.. for seek chairs wont reach till april [smallcry]

furniture depends if it is custom made, made to order or existing stock

shipping should have at least twice a week... so from time the furniture is sent out to it is delivered to you should be around 3 week max

my custom made stainless steel kitchen cabinet full set, took about 10-14 days to make, 3-4 days to reach port and 2-3 weeks to ship... total less than 1.5 months

furniture depends if it is custom made, made to order or existing stock

shipping should have at least twice a week... so from time the furniture is sent out to it is delivered to you should be around 3 week max

my custom made stainless steel kitchen cabinet full set, took about 10-14 days to make, 3-4 days to reach port and 2-3 weeks to ship... total less than 1.5 months

Not custom made, ready stock.. now the indication is this.. :shy:

post-50123-0-43151800-1515548044_thumb.jpg

Edited by SGCMmaomao

ezbuy sea shipping takes about 2-2.5 weeks. Never crossed beyond 3 weeks before for my experience

depends on your seller. but based on many many experience, try not to order near CNY. 85% you won't get your item until March.

yeah i forgot abt CNY. better order my items soon if i want to get them.

Edited by Lala81

Be it SGSHOP or EZBUY so far all my shipment arrive and not a single item missing... just that during his buzy period it takes longer than normal to come.

Those using EZBUY warehouse address in their TB account will be blocked, and cannot make payment for anything, just have to change the address and all will be good. That's what happened to my colleague.

Edited by Xers007

no matter how bad they are, dun give bad review hor.

Read the news a woman purchased dress in taobao and vendor didn't ship the goods in few days and she left bad review. The vendor took a train for a day and a night just to find this woman and beat her up  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

yeah i forgot abt CNY. better order my items soon if i want to get them.

if going by sea, you have one more week to be very safe.

if going by sea, you have one more week to be very safe.

yeah better buy stuff before budget announcement  [dead] but no big ticket item anyway.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Read the news a woman purchased dress in taobao and vendor didn't ship the goods in few days and she left bad review. The vendor took a train for a day and a night just to find this woman and beat her up  [laugh]  [laugh]

are you serious!?!?!

are you serious!?!?!

it was in the news and i think these seller take their rating very seriously and i also think they censor or delete bad review when necessary.

i purchase a small stuff from Aliexpress and coming to 2 months, just raise a dispute when the shipment has yet to leave the country of origin. The seller quickly msg me say the dispute can only raise after 2 months from purchase date and ask me to cancel the dispute  [rolleyes]

no wonder you only see good reviews with all the diamond in their profile.

china people take their reviews very seriously that's why their service level is much higher than in SG. At least to me.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boss-travels-500-miles-beat-11824217

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/10/12/chinese-woman-beaten-up-by-food-delivery-driver-who-feared-she-was-going-to-give-him-a-bad-review/

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2017/09/281028/chinese-man-beaten-coma-posting-negative-restaurant-review

it was in the news and i think these seller take their rating very seriously and i also think they censor or delete bad review when necessary.

i purchase a small stuff from Aliexpress and coming to 2 months, just raise a dispute when the shipment has yet to leave the country of origin. The seller quickly msg me say the dispute can only raise after 2 months from purchase date and ask me to cancel the dispute  [rolleyes]

they will keep calling you and hounding you to delete your bad review... lucky the handphone number is my shipper number

china people take their reviews very seriously that's why their service level is much higher than in SG. At least to me.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boss-travels-500-miles-beat-11824217

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/10/12/chinese-woman-beaten-up-by-food-delivery-driver-who-feared-she-was-going-to-give-him-a-bad-review/

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2017/09/281028/chinese-man-beaten-coma-posting-negative-restaurant-review

they will keep calling you and hounding you to delete your bad review... lucky the handphone number is my shipper number

how to call it good service when they keep beating up their customer   [sweatdrop]

Edited by Jman888

what dumb merchant... she/he can just spend a little money to buy "like" or "good review" to cover up the bad review.  

I encountered before, was on QQ chat with a CS and due to issue i give bad review on their service on the spot and the CS lady keep asking me to remove the bad review instead of helping me to solve the issue. Lucky they never bug me on my phone.

Edited by Xers007

my seller ask me remove my bad review.. i removed cos she gave good explanation on why my item screw up. on my next order she put 5rmb and a pair of earrings inside  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2