Artificial Intelligence /AI revolution - The next Revolution

Lala81

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which camp are you in?

• Mark Zuckerberg
    • Elon Musk

I, on the other hand, welcome our new Machine Overlords.

(things on the Internet remain forever. Machines, if you're reading this in 20 years, remember, I'm on your side. :D)

I read that their initialization process of human accceptance is shafting a 10cm diameter probe up the arse to make sure we are clean....haha.
↡ Advertisement

Lol.. I voted while not yet to realize the subject matter..

Lucky I picked the right one...

One is the genius.. the other is the lucky one.

I read that their initialization process of human accceptance is shafting a 10cm diameter probe up the arse to make sure we are clean....haha.

No wonder @Porker is a big AI advocate. :D

No wonder @Porker is a big AI advocate. :D

That's Anal Insertion bro. We are talking about Artificial Intelligence here...haha.

Okay, let me try to decode these 010101...

==============

Bob: i can i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alice: balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to

Bob: you i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me

Bob: i i can i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me

Bob: i . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bob: you i i i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alice: balls have 0 to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to

Bob: you i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

===============

Eh....I think it's mating season for chatbots.

Bob kept saying he's willing to give Alice everything including the balls but Alice kept replying balls have zero use to her...

I think Alice wants Bob's other tender.

Nothing to worry about lah. Just robots trying to chat up each other with dirty talks.

Oh wait!!! What if they are able to populate through consensus sex?

That's Anal Insertion bro. We are talking about Artificial Intelligence here...haha.

All sama sama lah. Look...

"Balls i i have have. Balls to you to you to you to you..."

See, I also can speak Machine Language.

It's all the same ball game lah. Can't have Anal Insemination without those balls balls balls. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Google is becoming the real life version of Skynet. Someone better stop them before our future generation becomes slaves to machines

https://thenextweb.com/artificial-intelligence/2017/10/16/googles-ai-can-create-better-machine-learning-code-than-the-researchers-who-made-it/

Google’s AI can create better machine-learning code than the researchers who made it

Google’s AutoML system recently produced a series of machine-learning codes with higher rates of efficiency than those made by the researchers themselves. In this latest blow to human superiority the robot student has become the self-replicating master.

AutoML was developed as a solution to the lack of top-notch talent in AI programming. There aren’t enough cutting edge developers to keep up with demand, so the team came up with a machine learning software that can create self-learning code.  The system runs thousands of simulations to determine which areas of the code can be improved, makes the changes, and continues the process ad infinitum, or until its goal is reached.

This is a fabulous representation of the infinite monkey theorum, but instead of a monkey with a keyboard creating Shakespeare, Google made machines capable of replicating their own programming. And those machines can do in hours what takes the best human programmers weeks or months.

Even scarier, AutoML is better at coding machine-learning systems than the researchers who made it. In an image recognition task it reached record a high 82 percent accuracy. Even in some of the most complex AI tasks, its self-created code is superior to humans; it can mark multiple points within an image with 42 percent accuracy compared to human-made software’s 39.

This isn’t the beginning of Skynet or anything spooky like that, we’re not on the verge of the singularity (self-aware machines), but we are leaps closer to revealing AI’s potential to accelerate the technology timeline.

Google only announced AutoML five months ago. It’s remarkable the company created an AI capable of creating better machine-learning systems than researchers have, in such a short time – imagine where the same team will be in a year. More, the team is likely to share their research with others both inside and outside of the company, as Google’s AI researchers often do.

I can’t be the only person who wants to see what Deep Mind can do with the ability to create a better Deep Mind — a Deeper Mind, if you will?

The AI revolution is currently underway and its future is brighter than ever. AutoML is the genesis for the next generation of machine-learning. Tomorrow’s machines won’t just learn, they’ll self-update and be capable of creating custom programs to solve unforeseen problems.

Our hope lies in a future where AI takes care of time-consuming tasks like programming, thus freeing humans to do the things machines can’t do – like enjoy tacos and beer.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/10/16/google_created_machine_learning_software_that_can_program_machine_learning.html

Google Taught A.I. How to Program More A.I.

Researchers at Google accomplished a feat that had been largely restricted to the realm of science-fiction dystopias: enabling artificial intelligence to produced more artificial intelligence.

The company’s A.I. project, AutoML, has successfully taught machine-learning software how to program machine-learning software. In some cases, the machines programmed better A.I. software than even the Google researchers could design. AutoML ran a test comparing a human-programmed image identification system to a machine-programmed one. The program created by the machine was able to score 43 percent on a task that required it to find objects in a picture. The best that the human-made software could score was 39 percent. Yet the AutoML software can only write programming for relatively basic A.I. tasks at the moment.

The hope is that the software will be able to perform the tedious yet highly complicated tasks that A.I. engineers are loathe to spend their time on—a bit like the Sorcerer’s Apprentice enchanting brooms to fetch water for him. This could theoretically free up engineers to pursue more ambitious projects that would otherwise require an exorbitant amount of time and labor. Researchers predict that advances in this field could accelerate the pace at which A.I. is implemented in other industries, such as health care.

According to Google CEO Sundar Pichai, only “a few Ph.D.s” currently have the skills necessary to create the most complex A.I. systems. The proliferation of AutoML’s methods could allow more engineers and even students to work with A.I. tech without necessarily having the specific programming know-how to build it from scratch.

As Pichai wrote in a blog post, “There is still a long way to go before we are truly an AI-first world, but the more we can work to democratize access to the technology—both in terms of the tools people can use and the way we apply it—the sooner everyone will benefit.”

Pichai also explained that AutoML is part of Google’s larger A.I. push, which involves combining multiple initiatives into one effort called Google.ai. Other projects include using machine learning to improve breast cancer detection and translation services. If you think that we might be inching toward a robot takeover, though, rest assured that Google’s chief of A.I. is “definitely not worried about the AI apocalypse.”

Edited by Ender

still remember the Steven Spielberg movie AI, and also iRobot starring Will Smith.

I still remember Terminator 1/2/3.

Not the time travel part but Skynet.

• Praise 1

After watching both videos, I am thinking that if the AI intelligence falls into wrong hands, it will be catastrophic. This will be worst then hackers spreading virus to computer worldwide, or country to country conflict.

I already posted the solution.

Instead of coming back and making little Johnny Corner

send the soldier back to put the virus into Skynet.

This would be a better insertion. No nuclear war

no wipe out of mankind by machines.  [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2