Random Pics Of Your Car

Oh! That the latest facelifted RS! Nice! :wub:

I went to Renault at Leng Kee few months ago, saw a white (I believe its ur present ride now) and a liquid yellow 275bhp Trophy on display in the showroom!

Recaro front seats, Brembo brakes, ohlins, akrapovic exo, Michelin cup 2 tires!

My wife and I felt in love with it immediately!

Was quoted $182k for it.

Didn't act as I find the price a bit steep.

:TT_TT:

Oic bro. Yes, exactly same specs as the yellow unit. Just that I change the side decal to red before collection. Omv for the car quite high at 32.5k. Managed to negotiate a reasonable price and commit just after one visit.

Wearnes only brought in 2 units of 275 trophy and 1 unit of trophy r.

The yellow unit u were eyeing was sold in July last year, followed by the white I bought in August. Great handling, driver focused car.

Edited by donchew76
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Oic bro. Yes, exactly same specs as the yellow unit. Just that I change the side decal to red before collection. Omv for the car quite high at 32.5k. Managed to negotiate a reasonable price and commit just after one visit.

Wearnes only brought in 2 units of 275 trophy and 1 unit of trophy r.

The yellow unit u were eyeing was sold in July last year, followed by the white I bought in August. Great handling, driver focused car.

What is the diff btw Trophy and Trophy-R bro?

Both 275bhp right?

What is the diff btw Trophy and Trophy-R bro?

Both 275bhp right?

Yes bro. Power and torque exactly the same. The r is about 80kg lighter due to lighter recaros, no rear seats, no air-con, no rear wipers, lighter Brembos but bigger front calipers etc. 0 to 100 is 5.8s, 0.2s faster than a non-r. R comes with 4pt harness seatbelt and in sg unit, comes with competition package such as lighter lithium battery. Sg r comes with ac unit BTW. Oh ya,also different gear sticks too. Other than that, the alcantara bits and factory fitted aftermarket parts are largely similar thankfully. Coincidentally, the three 275 trophies in sg come with 3 digit no. Plate. Just some fun facts to share.
  • Praise 1

Now, I'll propose you a little challenge [:p]

Guess which car it is [laugh]

This is a "Random Pics Of Your Car" thread.

Not a "Guess What Car" thread.

And the photo is damn lousy. Is that even your car?

Hi All from Canada. Excited to join this forum.

17268232_1271760429573207_8662250064464317883167_191678851343101_12732518896469217333070_1361898730519914_2511817855339516583894_943164359154270_359243648462120

Love the stock forged BBS. Do you happen to know how much it weighs? Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 2

Now, I'll propose you a little challenge  [:p] 

Guess which car it is  [laugh]

KNN SMLJ. LOL

Euro hatch. Either Renault Clio or Ford Fiesta.

• Praise 1

Yes bro. Power and torque exactly the same. The r is about 80kg lighter due to lighter recaros, no rear seats, no air-con, no rear wipers, lighter Brembos but bigger front calipers etc. 0 to 100 is 5.8s, 0.2s faster than a non-r. R comes with 4pt harness seatbelt and in sg unit, comes with competition package such as lighter lithium battery. Sg r comes with ac unit BTW. Oh ya,also different gear sticks too. Other than that, the alcantara bits and factory fitted aftermarket parts are largely similar thankfully. Coincidentally, the three 275 trophies in sg come with 3 digit no. Plate. Just some fun facts to share.

The brochure is still wif me :D

post-25667-0-12480200-1492612914_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement