COE bidding - 1st round of Feb 2017

therock

Let's not get pedantic here as a few other academics here too. Has no bearing in this

If u want to talk consistency, im in the medical field too and consistency there is CRITICAL

In academia there is always the normal distribution

Back to coe and perhaps it's your ego here or prior experience of having a thread locked here that warrants such a response

Nuff said

Let this thread die a natural death

Anyway no malice ok? Just opening discussion

Now to go for the key in budget nx wk

Hv a gd wknd

Double std... I leh?

Haaaaaaa

KNN, morning you got class how to eat mee pok? I tabao for you lah.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

It will die naturally la bro.. just like older COE threads, cheers..

I am an academic, so being consistent is important  :)

How about I buy you mee pok tomorrow am to placate you sir   :)

buy mee pok to placate me? salah leh bro, I not asking for pacifier leh..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

actually the new COE thread sld have started longer ago since originally next Mon is the bid. Nothing unusual to lock an older so that all can focus on a latest event. 

Often than not, many will just post whatever, whenever and wherever. Although I am no academics, I prefer consistency in a proper and neat manner. Parallel run threads confuse everyone.  [grin]

Aiyoh.....  Lock.. Unlock..lock...unlock..... You guys more jih zhar than some market aunties I have seen.... 

:D

In before thread dies from old age (DNR... For the non medical peeps... It means Do Not Resuscitate) :D  

• Praise 1

At laSt even strait's times has posted about tbe issues concerning grab & uber on buying cars to add in to their fleet which defeats the coe system to the commoner.

Hope the budget brings some good news on the COE.

post-128365-0-19069900-1487351811_thumb.jpg

Aiyoh..... Lock.. Unlock..lock...unlock..... You guys more jih zhar than some market aunties I have seen....

:D

In before thread dies from old age (DNR... For the non medical peeps... It means Do Not Resuscitate) :D

Lol... nb

I recall last time I did lock too but admin said let it ride, so they started the precedent of non locking

Anyway it will fade away soon

MCF got dragon got tiger, Off hand I know a few lecturers, some lawyers, a handful of doctors, business ppl. Like that all must talk consistency is it?

mayb I start one thread, ask about academic see how many PHD will reply in the thread. But first I must go google for a topic. Mayb something like I want to do a Masters, what course good, MBA or Masters in marketing??. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

瑜哥,your social circle very atas

i only know ah lian ah huay ah beng ah seng plus some kopi tiam uncle nia

çå¥ï¼your social circle very atas

i only know ah lian ah huay ah beng ah seng plus some kopi tiam uncle nia

ð

Peasant defined!

MCF got dragon got tiger, Off hand I know a few lecturers, some lawyers, a handful of doctors, business ppl. Like that all must talk consistency is it?

mayb I start one thread, ask about academic see how many PHD will reply in the thread. But first I must go google for a topic. Mayb something like I want to do a Masters, what course good, MBA or Masters in marketing??. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I always thot mcf alreay had couple of mba & phd...in motology...thats why i come here see see look look.
  • Praise 1

Haha...no conspiracy theory la... The COE bid cap @ amount is already there and they openly tell me. I have the option to give them the free hand to top up up to $x amount so they no need to keep calling me or put me on the line. Save them some trouble, and as per last post I did...I got a window of $7k to play around.

Definitely my option to give them is surely <$7k or even lower else I might as well take their G route and don't bother.

Btw, the delta between G and NG is usually $2-3k only. For current market.

$7k is a bit too big la.

Btw, can share your rebate level?

• Praise 1

I always thot mcf alreay had couple of mba & phd...in motology...thats why i come here see see look look.

Yah man, used to have those few who can tear the whole car apart ones, now mostly become silent readers or MIA liao.  [:(]  [:(]  [:(]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

COE is monitored by LTA or open for bidding? 

I saw the LTA website that COE is for bidding. 

When there is demand, there is supply. COE is being controlled to reduce traffic. 

↡ Advertisement