Caltex braddell closing down! giving petrol vouchers!

N00b

looks like the word do get spread around..

last night i was there the cashier girl gave me a piece from a stack of about 5cm thick.

she refused to give me more though. 

Initially they told me some kiasu asked for 5pcs and they gave.. I dun know why pp take so many for wat?

I took one and confirmed more than enough liao.. This Monday I go pump also told the cashier I dun need another haha..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Initially they told me some kiasu asked for 5pcs and they gave.. I dun know why pp take so many for wat?

I took one and confirmed more than enough liao.. This Monday I go pump also told the cashier I dun need another haha..

Actually for my dad.. but yes, too much is just being plain selfish.

any idea accumulated petrol receipts since which date?

can be from other Caltex stations?

Caltex Serangoon Garden is giving a free car wash for every $400 accumulated petrol receipts.

The car wash also got promotion one for one between 8am to 8pm daily.  

Wah lau, so cheapo... probably take and sell on Carousell, I seen many posts there

any idea accumulated petrol receipts since which date?

can be from other Caltex stations?

Only at Serangoon Garden (Lor Chuan). Cashier will stamp receipts (valid). Has been ongoing for some time, no specific ending date yet. This station usually has promotions.

• Praise 1

Braddell still giving away out vouchers?

1 bro updated already oos. Anyway today is last day of operations already. Now all the bros chionging shell tampines for more vouchers
  • Praise 1

Wah lau, so cheapo... probably take and sell on Carousell, I seen many posts there

Yes indeed, a lot pp are selling on carousell, now I know why that guy asked for 5pcs and he was driving a 3L car.. why cant we all be considerate?

• Praise 1

Less than one week to end of October, just pumped today n hv spare Caltex $5 coupons to let go foc. Pm me if interested to collect. Juz gave away one to another driver behind me in the Q just now to help offset his bill.

• Praise 1

Caltex Serangoon Garden is giving a free car wash for every $400 accumulated petrol receipts.

The car wash also got promotion one for one between 8am to 8pm daily.  

Wah, the $400 accumulated receipt is only for Serangoon garden receipts, or any caltex also can?

tks...

Less than one week to end of October, just pumped today n hv spare Caltex $5 coupons to let go foc. Pm me if interested to collect. Juz gave away one to another driver behind me in the Q just now to help offset his bill.

This month i have lots of extra. I sotong overlooked a whole stack of $3 ones that Stanchart sent in Sep... expiring end Oct. 

Will pass it to others when i go pump...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Is caltex giving out voucher recently? saw people selling it at carousell...

Could be those given out by OCBC to its customers. I got them in the mail. Just used one.

• Praise 2

Could be those given out by OCBC to its customers. I got them in the mail. Just used one.

Thanks bro!! Havent recieve mine yet :.(

• Praise 2

Is caltex going to pull out of SG soon? Getting rarer and rarer...

Outlet numbers similar. Caltex lost the their Bukit Batok site to SPC while they won the bid for SPC's Jurong West site.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4