2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

Yes. All the possible release dates are predictions by SE only. It still depends on how many of us buy their current model.

Bro, you said the current model is sold out?

They are still offering it.. 

Very roomy, I sat in a cab in ROC recently.. impressive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I am wondering how many of units are still left sitting in the warehouses, are they in the open under the sun, will this have any impact on the lifespan of the systems or parts in the car, e.g. Rubber window seals. Last I know, the recent batch is manufactured in mid 2016, by now would be 8 months already.

Many Conti cars may take the same duration to reach SG .. should be fine cheers.

Any updates in when it the 2017 model coming to sg?

When the existing ones are sold out. This depends on how fast customers buy existing stocks. Thus, no one knows the exact time, including Toyota themselves.

• Praise 2

Hi Brother, my SE is Magdalence Chan. I refer to my Retail Coustomer Order, there was a Finance Discount of $2,400 (not $1.2K I've mentioned earlier) and this Finance Discount is given if I take up a minimum load of $30K @ 2.78% for 1 year. I total paid $101K for an upgarded Elegance version without trade-in.

Details package:

Price 114,500

Loyalty 1,000

Finance Discount 2,400

Insurance discount 500

Upgrade to Elegance 7,000

Special discount 1,600

SG50 celebration discount 1,000

Total Net paid - 101,000

She is good. My deal was a 3 months non garanteed coe but I got my coe in 1 bid.

Hi Bro, considering buying Altis. What does upgraded elegance mean? What all extra from standar offer? What was coe when u bought? SE is quoting 101k for guaranteed coe & 3 year free service. Any advice what I should bargain for ? Thanks
  • Praise 1

Hi bro.

Yes, agree that Altis likely higher resale value.

Can share your detailed package (and the SE's name) ?

Did you need to trade in?

For me (besides taking loan):

- 2000 drive happy discount

- 1000 trade in disc

= 99488

Pls share your SE's name / contact. he / she seem good.

Sound like a sweet deal. Few questions

How many years free servicing and how much loan did you take and what was the interest rate? How long did they take to deliver from the time u our deposit?

Thanks. Planning to book soon

Neutral Newbie

Sound like a sweet deal. Few questions

How many years free servicing and how much loan did you take and what was the interest rate? How long did they take to deliver from the time u our deposit?

Thanks. Planning to book soon ðð

About 3 weeks. First coe bid was successful. Limited colors now BTW. Existing stock clearing soon. Took 30k 1 year loan. Min in order to enjoy finance discount.

About 3 weeks. First coe bid was successful. Limited colors now BTW. Existing stock clearing soon. Took 30k 1 year loan. Min in order to enjoy finance discount.

Thanks. 5 year fee servicing ? Did u trade in ur old car ?

Neutral Newbie

I got 101,488 for the elegance. My se was kind enough to give me guaranteed coe. 3 years servicing with 5 years warranty. -1000 if 1 year servicing. -2000 if got trade in. This is with finance discount of -2400 and insurance discount of -500.

Standard not available cause they clearing stock for 2017 facelift. Elegance comes with leather seats, auto wipers, led headlamps, front recording camera, gps and motorised seat adjustment. Standard comes with fabric seats and halogen headlamps. Reverse camera comes on both models.

Neutral Newbie

I got 101,488 for the elegance. My se was kind enough to give me guaranteed coe. 3 years servicing with 5 years warranty. -1000 if 1 year servicing. -2000 if got trade in. This is with finance discount of -2400 and insurance discount of -500.

Standard not available cause they clearing stock for 2017 facelift. Elegance comes with leather seats, auto wipers, led headlamps, front recording camera, gps and motorised seat adjustment. Standard comes with fabric seats and halogen headlamps. Reverse camera comes on both models.

What colors for Elegance are still available at your time of booking?
↡ Advertisement