2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

Oops... I NOOB. Lol

No lah, when u get urs. U will have fun fiddling with it and driving long distance cruising down the highway
↡ Advertisement

No lah, when u get urs. U will have fun fiddling with it and driving long distance cruising down the highway

Yes, looking forward to a smooth cruising... before the shudder problem comes in. Lol

Yes, looking forward to a smooth cruising... before the shudder problem comes in. Lol

Don't worry so much about the shuddering or vibration. Try to get it rectified at BM. I am unable to pinpoint exactly what is the issue as i have not encountered it at all since when i first got my ride.

Anyone got insider info about when the Facelift will be launched and the spec that BM is bringing?

I think my problem with the shudder may be due to the carbon built up in the engine. Maybe is my fault as I experiment with 92, 95, 98 Esso, Shell & Caltex petrol when I first collected the car.

Just before the 20k servicing, I drove to KL doing 800km in a single day.

For the next few day, the car is very smooth without shudder.

Any recent buyers or visitors to the showroom - please share what's the current deal on existing altis stock ?  I am being quote 101,988 by my SE for silver coloured altis elegance over the phone. 

Any further discounts available at the showroom?

Any recent buyers or visitors to the showroom - please share what's the current deal on existing altis stock ? I am being quote 101,988 by my SE for silver coloured altis elegance over the phone.

Bro I would say this package are cobsider quite good liao thought I get the similar package in half year ago :-)
  • Praise 1

Any recent buyers or visitors to the showroom - please share what's the current deal on existing altis stock ? I am being quote 101,988 by my SE for silver coloured altis elegance over the phone.

You can just get the same car prices from the websites.

Usually SE will only offer the discounts/freebies when you are at the showroom.

Neutral Newbie

Other than the sport mode, the other changes are mostly aesthetics right? I don't like the front grille, thats why decided to book the current altis. The rear reclining seats and usb ports not really a must have, think adds to maintenance cost in long run.. Rather get a car charger which can be easily replaced when new charging technology is introduced, QC1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 etc. Airbags is definitely a plus, but whether sg facelift will get it remains to be seen. Toyota & Honda still lagging behing korean brands with airbags. :(

Btw SE told me that other than black & brown, the other colours need to add extra $1000 now, metallic grey & silver low stocks.

Safety enhancements are what I think are important, the aesthetic changes are just icing on the cake:

Everyone is into circular air vents now..

the sad part of such reviews in youtube is they usual review models not available here. hope to see some local reviews. maybe MCF members could do that?

Probably BM will do like KM civic... turbo and non-turbo model.

Btw, is it me or the Altis doesn't fit into the parallel parking lot.

End up I had to parallel park sticking out. Lol

Probably BM will do like KM civic... turbo and non-turbo model.

Btw, is it me or the Altis doesn't fit into the parallel parking lot.

End up I had to parallel park sticking out. Lol

Quick confirmation: you can check out and compare with other same model at your parallel car park

One SE told me since most people won't be utilising them, two is more than enough. :XD:

Other than the sport mode, the other changes are mostly aesthetics right? I don't like the front grille, thats why decided to book the current altis. The rear reclining seats and usb ports not really a must have, think adds to maintenance cost in long run.. Rather get a car charger which can be easily replaced when new charging technology is introduced, QC1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 etc. Airbags is definitely a plus, but whether sg facelift will get it remains to be seen. Toyota & Honda still lagging behing korean brands with airbags. :(

Btw SE told me that other than black & brown, the other colours need to add extra $1000 now, metallic grey & silver low stocks.

Quick confirmation: you can check out and compare with other same model at your parallel car park

It was at Clark Quay area... no other same model to compare.

The empty parallel lot was between 2 Merz.

Almost bumper to bumper, but at least the reverse camera was useful.

I heard there will be more airbags and traction control. You may want to confirm with your SE. That is the most important and major change.

↡ Advertisement