2017 Toyota Corolla Altis new Facelift

AltisOwner

He WAS comparing K3 Ex vs Altis elegance. BM has been promoting Altis Elegance at $99,988 with 5 years servicing with guaranteed COE since early Jan. Depreciation for Altis elegance is lower considering the higher OMV and 5 years servicing.

In case u cant find his post

"I am comparing to the best variants of each car i.e. Altis Elegance vs K3 Forte Sx vs Elantra Elite.

And the price I was quoted was before CNY. prices may have changed.

do your own checking with AD. you don't have to believe me.

anyway the price in sgcarmart is different from the one Kia SE quoted me.

And the Sx apparently doesn't come with the reverse cam / touch screen / solar film.

I got to top up 1.5k for these things.

not sure if the SE is trying to con me or anything but after comparison, I decided not to take it"

↡ Advertisement

From what I know, the K3 ex version is already quite equipped with features. Unlike the standard altis, no leather seat, no retractable mirror, no keyless etc.

So maybe u should compare the K3 ex vs the altis elegant.

The reason why Toyota never improve is mainly because there r ppl who blindly support altis, even if they sell at unreasonable price with low features.

Can see from your derogatory postings that you are a very insecure and low self esteem person. You should concentrate on your uber driving instead of putting others down. Get a life dude. Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

In case u cant find his post

"I am comparing to the best variants of each car i.e. Altis Elegance vs K3 Forte Sx vs Elantra Elite.

And the price I was quoted was before CNY. prices may have changed.

do your own checking with AD. you don't have to believe me.

anyway the price in sgcarmart is different from the one Kia SE quoted me.

And the Sx apparently doesn't come with the reverse cam / touch screen / solar film.

I got to top up 1.5k for these things.

not sure if the SE is trying to con me or anything but after comparison, I decided not to take it"

I was comparing K3 SX not EX to Altis Elegance.

Kia SE quoted me 100999 not the 98+k in SGCarmart.

SE also told me the reverse cam, touch screen, solar film are not part of SX.

ask me to top up 1.5k for these 3 items.

If you want to know the details, go ask Kia SE.

the details i share are for folks who are in the market and want to get a sense of the pricing.

Actual price they get will still depend on them going to each AD and ask and bargain.

if you are a lazy keyboard warrior who only refuse to go check with the ADs coz u r not shopping for a car, then don't comment.

My sharing is not for you.

Enough trolling, go get a job...else u will never be able to shop for a new car.

Can see from your derogatory postings that you are a very insecure and low self esteem person. You should concentrate on your uber driving instead of putting others down. Get a life dude.

Stating a fact and I became an uber driver. Lol

Better concentrate driving ur taxi

I was comparing K3 SX not EX to Altis Elegance.

Kia SE quoted me 100999 not the 98+k in SGCarmart.

SE also told me the reverse cam, touch screen, solar film are not part of SX.

ask me to top up 1.5k for these 3 items.

If you want to know the details, go ask Kia SE.

the details i share are for folks who are in the market and want to get a sense of the pricing.

Actual price they get will still depend on them going to each AD and ask and bargain.

if you are a lazy keyboard warrior who only refuse to go check with the ADs coz u r not shopping for a car, then don't comment.

My sharing is not for you.

Enough trolling, go get a job...else u will never be able to shop for a new car.

Some ppl really need extra effort to deliver a message into their brain. If u still dont dont understand why I copy ur post to X18 then I have to surrender.

At least u got 1 thing correct from ur last sentence, im not shopping for a new car because I just bought it.

post-162710-0-68809000-1485946440_thumb.png

Some ppl really need extra effort to deliver a message into their brain. If u still dont dont understand why I copy ur post to X18 then I have to surrender.

At least u got 1 thing correct from ur last sentence, im not shopping for a new car because I just bought it.

Why don't you go back to your Mazda 3 thread instead of trolling this thread? I believe no one here appreciate your 'view' aka nonsense here.

From previous altis thread to this thread, you have only been dissing the ppl and the car.

You may dislike my posts for all you want, it doesn't really matter to me, but do yourself and us a favor, stop your trolling pls. Remember, the world is round.

• Praise 3

There will always have fools in the market.

For this Altis, I won't say that these buyers are fools lar... it's really a pretty good car... for a CVT transmission, I was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't that rubber band feeling. Compared to a Nissan for example or a Subaru. The engine power is good, quiet smooth ride, pushing the car was quite pleasant as the road holding and ride quality remained good. Only the interior is pretty lousy... but then again it's a lot of features for what is a relatively affordable price...
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I can tell you that I don't like driving Altis... but I definitely like riding in them. Can relax one!  [sleeping]

But of course hoping no accident because I know the back seats no airbag  :a-confused:

Why don't you go back to your Mazda 3 thread instead of trolling this thread? I believe no one here appreciate your 'view' aka nonsense here.

From previous altis thread to this thread, you have only been dissing the ppl and the car.

You may dislike my posts for all you want, it doesn't really matter to me, but do yourself and us a favor, stop your trolling pls. Remember, the world is round.

Just ignore him like many of us already do, he is obviously a troll, that's why his postings are only putting others down.  He keeps saying how the Kia K3 is so much better than the Altis and that the majority of buyers are narrow minded.  I wonder if he ever realised why the K3 has never been the top seller even though it is cheaper and has more feature ?  He thinks the rest are all stupid and he is clever.  Bwahahahaha !! You don't see drivers of other makes derogating other brands, except him.  Obviously he is one with a strong sense of inferiority complex.

Edited by Ingenius

For this Altis, I won't say that these buyers are fools lar... it's really a pretty good car... for a CVT transmission, I was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't that rubber band feeling. Compared to a Nissan for example or a Subaru. The engine power is good, quiet smooth ride, pushing the car was quite pleasant as the road holding and ride quality remained good. Only the interior is pretty lousy... but then again it's a lot of features for what is a relatively affordable price...

+1

The Corolla may not have the same soft touch materials as say a Golf, but the materials don't fade, fall out and the switches work.

That is good enough for the target buyer.

Fuss free is the middle name.

Someone told me before. Altis is a passenger's car. Civic is a driver's car.

True to some extent.

I can tell you that I don't like driving Altis... but I definitely like riding in them. Can relax one! [sleeping]

But of course hoping no accident because I know the back seats no airbag :a-confused:

Let's come back to the topic of this thread. Some 'lightweight' discussion :) other than Toyota reliability and additional safety features, how do you find the cosmetic look of the new design?

I m not a fan of the round side air-con outlet, reminds me of those found in express bus 30 years ago.

Edited by Leo22

I am with you on the round vent. Other than this, the front grill and headlight assembly design and shape I like.

Let's come back to the topic of this thread. Some 'lightweight' discussion :) other than Toyota reliability and additional safety features, how do you find the cosmetic look of the new design?

I m not a fan of the round side air-con outlet, reminds me of those found in express bus 30 years ago.

I am with you on the round vent. Other than this, the front grill and headlight assembly design and shape I like.

Ya, zng the front a bit should look not bad.

I think the main reason why SG/Thai/MY altis decided to use the 2014 front profile base design instead of the more aggressive America front is to differentiate from vios.

Vios will be too small for US market but is so common on the road here.

I think the center design also got bit of change in the new facelift. To adjust aircon temperature is lever type. Push lever up down instead of the current one which is buttons. Not sure if lever is easier to operate than button during driving.

Saw a few of them on the road in Taipei .. pretty nice styling. Priced right, and with the new safety suite, this car is likely to be the top seller for 2017..