If you were undercharged, what would you do?

RadX

If you were undercharged for products, services...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Do the RIGHT thing! Inform the seller and pay the right amount
    • Act blur! Pay what was charged and move on!
    • Ask to buy somemore

Hypersonic

Does that apply to ERP gantries?

ERP no chance lah. When was the last time you didn't have to pay when it was activated? [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Inspired by the Carpark ERP Gantry thread:

If the exit gantry arm was knocked down by some hero lorry before you, will you call up the carpark operator offering to pay?

:D

Edited by Vratenza

You must understand, in the states, they don't have such thing as SGD0.90 kopi-O siu dai suah  :D

All their kopi joints quite attas one...

ok now now .... rich boy spotted .... !  

buy starbucks is considered rich ah... wah then coffee bean how, billionaire ah?

not the kopi la ... the over study in State is .  [grin]

• Praise 1

ERP no chance lah. When was the last time you didn't have to pay when it was activated? [laugh] [laugh]

It will never UnderCharged ........ only Over Charge .  [bigcry]

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

not the kopi la ... the over study in State is .  [grin]

that one i must sincerely thank my parents

• Praise 2

You must understand, in the states, they don't have such thing as SGD0.90 kopi-O siu dai suah  :D

All their kopi joints quite attas one...

Only been there for business trip ... no chance to live or study there  :relief:

why they made kopi so ex .... interestingly still need to tip them in restaurant .... 

Once , I ordered  a kopi in hotel lobby. Was thinking tip waiter only upon paying bill but the waiter

complained to captain we never tip ..... hahhaha quite toopid  :D

actually I dont like the angmo style kopi. Still prefer local kopitiam one kekeke  :grin:

• Praise 2

(edited)

I have to confess that I am no sane. During my NS period, with that pathetic $100+ allowances, I do keep quiet one time when I receive extra change ($10 to be exact) at Mac but for such a long time I felt the guilt, so never take advantage again from then.

The carpark gantry thingy (barriers knocked down by hero) is an exception I would say, but for very small amount (<$2). And in fact if I were to be calculative, I have been experiencing double deduction on several occasions. So this one I don't feel guilty. [:p]

And echoing the bank advertisement about trust, I am setting good example for my kids as well.[;)]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 4

I have to confess that I am no sane. During my NS period, with that pathetic $100+ allowances, I do keep quiet one time when I receive extra change ($10 to be exact) at Mac but for such a long time I felt the guilt, so never take advantage again from then.

The carpark gantry thingy (barriers knocked down by hero) is an exception I would say, but for very small amount (<$2). And in fact if I were to be calculative, I have been experiencing double deduction on several occasions. So this one I don't feel guilty. [:p]

And echoing the bank advertisement about trust, I am setting good example for my kids as well.[;)]

Takes a man to own up and share! Good on u

Thanks bro. It is indeed a lesson you will NEVER forget. Best lessons are life lessons

Inspired by the Carpark ERP Gantry thread:

If the exit gantry arm was knocked down by some hero lorry before you, will you call up the carpark operator offering to pay?

You damn unethical . Of cos I will

After I cross gantry haaaaa

If you were Undercharged for services/products, etc, what would you do?

End of school hols coming so safe to see responses....hahahahha

Will give my take on this later!

KNN...............cum clear lah...........who did you undercharge by mistake on your package???......... [laugh]

Forget it lah.................he come back return you balance also you cannot use those notes................take it easy and close one eye ok.............no need so sad until open new thread.............you hoping he go down also got surf MCF ah............ [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

• Praise 2

ever walk out of a makan place without paying, was talking to a friend until both forgotten that we never pay.

i went back the next day to pay.

another occasion bought a watch $100+ and didn't check the credit card receipt until i saw the statement many months after (i'm those who dun check statement one), the salesgirl forget to put a 1 in front [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

lets say the salesgirl accidently omitted the 1 from the 100........your bill will be 0.....

Me and a friend forgot to pay twice after eating at Alamin (wdlands).....talk and talk and straight away walked to our cars.......but on both occasions i walked back to the counter and paid up! Got once i had even started my engine....

it was $100+, so without the 1 from the 100 still charged a small change [laugh][laugh]

i know lar....just pulling your leg...

So if go to a karaoke and the lady pass out before we can tip her

must put the money somewhere safe so no one will easily take her

hard earn money from her.

Must learn from the BMW driver who got a small knock and post on facebook

telling the whole world how he did claim against the biker.

So take selfie of handling over the money back to the cashier

and post big big so the whole world knows.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Depends on whether I got any financial difficulties or not. When i was in NS and had very low allowance, I needed to scrimp and save every cent to ensure I can provide for my wife and son. So probably would have paid the amount charged and left.

Now that I am working, will just inform the cashier that they have charged me the wrong price cuz I know that in the end, it is the cashier that will be paying for the difference and most of them don't earn much.

As for carpark gantry, I don't feel so bad when the barrier is broken and I drive through without cashcard in IU cuz there is no one there manning it so I don't feel so bad. Lol. I guess only the carpark operator or HDB will be the one losing the money?