Mass shooting at gay club

RadX

Maybe allow them to buy guns but only allow to buy five bullets once a year?

ha! if only it was that easy  [laugh]

I read somewhere that they track ammunition with their casing. So they can figure out who is supplying what during conflicts. But there'll always be shady people/countries looking to undermine any system I think. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Guns are crap... and I'm happy we don't have to debate this here.

In the US however... it seems to be a big deal to give up guns... and these are not small firearms for personal protection... there are the assault rifles and other BFGs... and these are for security and hunting?

If they have to have guns, they really should tighten up the registration/licensing process. And additional security should be incorporated in the trigger and safety.

Something like a TouchID to remove the safety. They should spend more on the R&D for that and on the battery/fuel-cell that'll be needed to power it.

This mass murderer was on and off the FBI watch list, been interviewed and let go, but had never been convicted of any crime. The 2nd Ammendment is a big deal to the Americans. So he was still allowed to buy and own guns for as long as he was not convicted of any felonies. This may sound totally idiotic but that's how it works in the US of A.

P/s: They just managed to arrest another mudderfker who's on his way to some gay pride parade in L.A. He was carrying a bag filled with assault weapons and chemicals for explosive devices.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/12/los-angeles-gay-pride-parade-man-arrested-arsenal-weapons

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

duno where and what to blame, gun, racial, gay, religion, terrorism ???

now they make noise because gay man cannot donate blood??   [:|]  [:|]

Calling @porker dear, are u safe? :D

You worried he was a victim issit ... :slow:

There are still plenty at end of Ang Siang Road corner Pub just beside the staircase leading down to Amoy Street & URA Building which has a mini garden just beside.... :meaw:

Turbocharged
(edited)

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/world/after-orlando-shooting/2866656.html?cid=FBcna

... Dont know what trump is thinking. Instead of saying will go strict on firearms, he instead go blame on Muslim and that reinforced him to want to ban Muslim. USA now come to this stage where logic just don't make sense, and it's going to be a downhill for the country.

Well, he is just trying to stir emotions to win votes.

When you need so much oil to power your economy, try banning those foreign Saudis from entering US and you see what they do.

Always easy to say.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

(edited)

News report say 50 people injured leh. Not 50 gays. Not everyone in a gay club is gay. There are workers of the club, they are not gay, just trying to earn a living.

Me not a LGBT activist but the way u phrase it, sounds so wrong.

gay

ɡeɪ/

adjective

(of a person, especially a man) homosexual.

synonyms:homosexual, lesbian, sapphic,lesbigay, GLBT (gay, lesbian,bisexual, or transgendered); More

dated

light-hearted and carefree.

"Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"

synonyms:cheerful, cheery, merry, jolly, light-hearted, mirthful, jovial, glad, happy,bright, in good spirits, in high spirits,joyful, elated, exuberant, animated,lively, sprightly, vivacious, buoyant,bouncy, bubbly, perky, effervescent,playful, frolicsome; More

noun

a homosexual, especially a man.

synonyms:homosexual, lesbian, gay person,lesbigay;

Brother, it is all in the mind like we stereo type the word gay

50 gays can mean 50 happy people in the club

Edited by Still2016
  • Praise 5

A minor few idiots keep playing into his hands with their actions. The peaceful majority need to make it known loudly and clearly that violence is not condoned.

Media bias also plays a part.

I know right... but self-protection is only one side of the argument. Other being their wish to keep an armed militia as guaranteed by the Constitution. 

They feel this is necessary to keep the govt. in check... lot of help that did with all the private snooping and illegal detentions and trigger happy cops

• Praise 2

If the killer cant get a gun why do the innocent need to get a gun to protect themself?

Who will need to cancer treatment medicine when he dosent even have cancer?

• Praise 1

guys .... less gay banter and more sensitivity please ............ 50+ died afterall 

[angel]

If the killer cant get a gun why do the innocent need to get a gun to protect themself?

Who will need to cancer treatment medicine when he dosent even have cancer?

precisely !!! it would another century or never to enact strict gun laws ........... best is eradicate 

• Praise 4

guys .... less gay banter and more sensitivity please ............ 50+ died afterall 

[angel]

precisely !!! it would another century or never to enact strict gun laws ........... best is eradicate 

Thanks bro for the reminder!

Yes.  Let's not get too unruly here.  Lives were indeed lost.

RIP

Turbocharged

duno where and what to blame, gun, racial, gay, religion, terrorism ???

now they make noise because gay man cannot donate blood??   [:|]  [:|]

Seems like there's plenty of blame to go around.. 

From what I have seen - it's likely to have started with a hatred of gays that was deepened / supported and then given legitimacy by his religion. Apparently he had attended sermons from a radical Imam (priest). 

It should be pointed out at this point that another guy, also an American, was stopped with an arsenal of weapons and bomb making materials on his way to a gay pride parade. 

It should also be pointed out the violence done in the name of Christianity towards abortion clinics. 

It should be remembered at all times that this particular guy was American born. 

As to your second line - I am not sure what you are trying to say / imply. 

I do know that when I donate blood, one of the questions goes along the lines of having sex with someone you don't know, or someone other than you partner.  

If a gay is monogamous - and held to the same standard of behaviour as I am - why shouldn't they be donating blood?  Why should you be denied on the basis of your sexuality instead of your behaviour?  

The above is said with full knowledge of, and keeping in mind, that "the gay community" is known / allegedly more promiscuous than the straight community - but I don't think this reasoning alone is enough to turn away blood donors - that should be done on the basis of behaviour alone. 

• Praise 5

It should also be pointed out the violence done in the name of Christianity towards abortion clinics. 

Yea seen plenty reports on that. plenty of haters out there looking for things to hate

I do know that when I donate blood, one of the questions goes along the lines of having sex with someone you don't know, or someone other than you partner.  

If a gay is monogamous - and held to the same standard of behaviour as I am - why shouldn't they be donating blood?  Why should you be denied on the basis of your sexuality instead of your behaviour?  

Hope the partner is not eating on the side. many monogamous partners get infected by their straying partners.. (hetero or homo is not the issue)

↡ Advertisement