Green fingers anyone?

Piyopico

Can ah? Never try before leh, when ripe I pass you some for facial. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I actually thought if too many, mayb I juice them. ^_^

Thank u but I don't need anything for facials; haven't done so for donkey years liao.

You can try this tomato facial to reduce those pockmarks on ur face.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Thank u but I don't need anything for facials; haven't done so for donkey years liao.

You can try this tomato facial to reduce those pockmarks on ur face.

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Aiya, sld have know you earlier. Later I go buy tomato many many to make facial for those marks, cannot wait liao. ^_^

But wait ah, how you know I got many pockmarks on my face ah? Last time ppl always laughed at those mark on my face. Make me so sad, now old liao then can take it easy. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

About your pockmarked face, I was just hazarding a guess. Why else would you want to improve your physique if you aren't ugly?

(edited)

Appearance of the bananas since started flowering on the 21/4. Flower bud cut off becos remaining fruits were not developing. Support needed to prevent trunk from toppling due to the increased weight

post-109106-0-11768100-1494307294_thumb.jpeg

Banana flower. Going to make a salad with it

post-109106-0-74169000-1494307445_thumb.jpeg

Edited by TameDriver
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic

About your pockmarked face, I was just hazarding a guess. Why else would you want to improve your physique if you aren't ugly?

post-65783-0-58808000-1494309455_thumb.jpg

post-65783-0-55368800-1494309570.jpg

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Appearance of the bananas since started flowering on the 21/4. Flower bud cut off becos remaining fruits were not developing. Support needed to prevent trunk from toppling due to the increased weight

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Banana flower. Going to make a salad with it

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

guess what are these? 

seeded on 23 April , transferred on 2 May into the grow bed.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-65783-0-02829100-1494410209.jpg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Not fair! Too early to tell.

Show again next week. Easier to guess with secondary leaves.

Ok. next week show you, by next week sld have 3rd pair leaves liao.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Mine so much easier to guess. Harvested this today. Found them overgrown after return from trip.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Looks like "ma nee cai"? But below like something different?  [:p]

Mine so much easier to guess. Harvested this today. Found them overgrown after return from trip.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Look like a certain small tree with medical-property tea leaves. Could be wrong haha.

(edited)

very soon got fresh ripe on the tree banana eat again liao hor. [thumbsup]

I know Indian cook curry with banana flower, but eat as salad? wont it have those "nee" after you slice it? :huh:

Interesting salad. young lady eat things old man never eat before.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This is a video on how to make salad with banana flower. Very interesting for me too. Seems like it is very nutritional and easy to prepare. Must remember to remove the core thingy from each of the slim flower buds inside the banana flowers.

Edited by Heartlander
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

This is a video on how to make salad with banana flower. Very interesting for me too. Seems like it is very nutritional and easy to prepare. Must remember to remove the core thingy from each of the slim flower buds inside the banana flowers.

Interesting, very interesting!!! Thanks for showing me this! [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] 

utang you 5, tomorrow pay.  [:p]

Looks like "ma nee cai"? But below like something different? [:p]

This old bird seems to know everything! The whole pile is all ma née cai.

Look like a certain small tree with medical-property tea leaves. Could be wrong haha.

Ae u referring to Moringa leaves? I have a few of these by the roadside. Some FDWs pluck the younger leaves to cook with fish. I have yet to try cooking with it.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

This old bird seems to know everything! The whole pile is all ma née cai.

This old bird love ma nee cai mah, cook soupy with eggs, I can finish one big bowl all by myself.  [:p]

The picture you posted looks like a real good harvest!!! [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

update on my babies.  [laugh]

This was taken on 9 May. Alpha was 28cm tall, Bravo out grown Charlie, both abt 20cm.  

post-65783-0-59693600-1494754613.jpg

This is taken today, 14 May, 5 days later, and now Alpha has grown to 40cm, Bravo and charlie are both about 30cm tall now. There was a strong breeze of wind this morning, so I got worried and started staking them . [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-65783-0-89730600-1494754834.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3