EURO 2016 Final

Maxus-MIFA9

I am surprised that Rashford is included.

Contrary to usual practices of past England bosses, Woy is certainly an exception. [:p]

Everyone knows that Woy is exception from day 1, as can be seen from his infamous stint in merseyside...

[smash]

That means most likely only 3 of the midfielders will be dropped. The rests are safe provided no injury...

Very bad hor… delay people's holiday plans - raise their hopes then later say sorry, no air ticket… 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Everyone knows that Woy is exception from day 1, as can be seen from his infamous stint in merseyside...

[smash]

Very bad hor… delay people's holiday plans - raise their hopes then later say sorry, no air ticket…

Take cross channel metro is cheaper...

my first EURO experience was way back in 1995 when I attended the match between Holland and Norway at de Kuip Feyenoord in Rotterdam.

Holland fielding van der Sar, Bergkamp, Ovemars, Seedorf, the de Boer brothers and others won the game 3 to nothing.

It was truly quite an experience for me  [thumbsup]  .......also the ride to the stadium, most ang-mohs and or-mohs were dressed orange and the train's last stop was just outside the stadium.

Unfortunately, the orange will be missed this coming EURO.

post-127856-0-91614100-1463399806.jpg

• Praise 2

my first EURO experience was way back in 1995 when I attended the match between Holland and Norway at de Kuip Feyenoord in Rotterdam.

Holland fielding van der Sar, Bergkamp, Ovemars, Seedorf, the de Boer brothers and others won the game 3 to nothing.

It was truly quite an experience for me [thumbsup] .......also the ride to the stadium, most ang-mohs and or-mohs were dressed orange and the train's last stop was just outside the stadium.

Unfortunately, the orange will be missed this coming EURO.

There's once a WC match bt Brazil and Holland...The entire stadium was filled with colourful orange and yellow.

Turbocharged

based on form and ability, my guess of an England lineup will be like this

GK: Hart

RB: Walker

LB: Rose

CB: Stones

CB: Smalling

RM: Milner

LM: Sterling

CM: Barkley

CM: Alli

FW: Kane

FW: Vardy

Provisional 26-man England squad for Euro 2016

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley)

Defenders: Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Everton), Fabian Delph (Manchester City), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Danny Drinkwater (Leicester City), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Andros Townsend (Newcastle United), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

More likely is Dier starting as holding midfield instead of vardy. Vardy will be super sub. Then Cahill instead of stones coz for some reason owl likes Cahill.

My comments on the England squad:

-3 CBs only seem like a risk to me as most countries will be bringing 4. CBs prone to suspensions n injuries being defenders.

-no doubting Wilshire's capabilities but don't u find it a risk as he is hardly match fit playing so few times for Arsenal this season n I also feel Delph doesn't warrant a place as he has also hardly featured.

-my guess is Rashford, Delph n 1 other MF will be cut from the squad perhaps Drinkwater?

• Praise 14

My comments on the England squad:

-3 CBs only seem like a risk to me as most countries will be bringing 4. CBs prone to suspensions n injuries being defenders.

-no doubting Wilshire's capabilities but don't u find it a risk as he is hardly match fit playing so few times for Arsenal this season n I also feel Delph doesn't warrant a place as he has also hardly featured.

-my guess is Rashford, Delph n 1 other MF will be cut from the squad perhaps Drinkwater?

nb...u thinking how come you so vulgar openly now.  We know you closet vulgar but this is obscene :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

More likely is Dier starting as holding midfield instead of vardy. Vardy will be super sub. Then Cahill instead of stones coz for some reason owl likes Cahill.

but Cahill (and also Terry) has been terrible for Chelsea this season

in fact, i think he shouldn't even make it to Euro

England might as well go young.... dump Cahill, Milner and Rooney

• Praise 2

(edited)

Its beyond anyone to understand why Woy would include Wilshere in the provisional squad when he barely played this season.

...ok, nebermind, its England we're talkin about here [:p]

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 3

Why Roy choose Sterling over Walcott ????

:ninja:

Bro..ai yo.. must be ingrained in your mind lah

You must be GEP

Better go for ECT to detox [smash]

nb...u thinking how come you so vulgar openly now.  We know you closet vulgar but this is obscene :grin:  :grin:

• Praise 9

Its beyond anyone to understand why Woy would include Wilshere in the provisional squad when he barely played this season.

...ok, nebermind, its England we're talkin about here [:p]

Like I mentioned in the earlier page, Woy is an exception. [laugh]  [smash]

• Praise 3

Bro..ai yo.. must be ingrained in your mind lah

You must be GEP

Better go for ECT to detox [smash]

Lol!

Turbocharged

I think Woy has a soft spot for Rooney and suspect Rooney will be given the captain's armband with Hart the deputy.

Thought that campaign experience will still have an edge over youth for some positions.

I would think that Stones, Barkley and Sterling would not start but replaced by Cahill, Dier and Rooney.

MF with Rooney and Dier in centre and Milner and Alli at the wings. Playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 or whatever preferred shape.

England's weakness this Euro2016 is obviously their defence and read in another article that Roy will be playing an attacking game as that is where England's strength lies this time to compensate for their obvious deficiency.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3593491/Roy-Hodgson-know-England-squad-short-class-key-defensive-roles.html

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

England's weakness this Euro2016 is obviously their defence and read in another article that Roy will be playing an attacking game as that is where England's strength lies this time to compensate for their obvious deficiency.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3593491/Roy-Hodgson-know-England-squad-short-class-key-defensive-roles.html

Not to worry too much.

Dier, Milner and even Drinkwater can play CB if it comes to push and shoves.

The key question remains, are English players mentally ready to be nationalistically proud to want to win the Euro competition; or treat this involvement just national duty to be added to their cv's.

Like that all English games can bet on high number of total goals Liao.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2