Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Does anyone know if it is preferred to go timely for our servicing? I'm currently at 800km. Likely to reach 1000km by next Monday and Tuesday but I wanna try not to take any leave. Thanks!

Does anyone know if it is preferred to go timely for our servicing? I'm currently at 800km. Likely to reach 1000km by next Monday and Tuesday but I wanna try not to take any leave. Thanks!

It is ok... but I never on time. lol

1 year old plus Original Head unit to let go.

Interested party please pm me.

Hi Uthebleachi,

Haha ,,,, mine too and 1 year old and too many spares !  Lelong lelong .....keke.

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys seen that you guys have listed some of your must do mods and have read that the brake pads has caused a huge amount of brake dust to be formed.I too noticed that the dust is more evident then   other cars when cleaning ,so my question is ,is it better to change brake pads or just spray the rims? 

Wanna see and hear what you guys have done to your rims ,whether stock or aftermarket.

• Praise 1

It is ok... but I never on time. lol

So it's also ok to be late too? Coz I'm thinking of going next sat instead Haha. Would be almost 1400km by then

Hi guys seen that you guys have listed some of your must do mods and have read that the brake pads has caused a huge amount of brake dust to be formed.I too noticed that the dust is more evident then   other cars when cleaning ,so my question is ,is it better to change brake pads or just spray the rims? 

Wanna see and hear what you guys have done to your rims ,whether stock or aftermarket.

I'm doing both. Change to Hawk HPS brake pad and spray rim to gun powder color.

• Praise 1

Hi guys seen that you guys have listed some of your must do mods and have read that the brake pads has caused a huge amount of brake dust to be formed.I too noticed that the dust is more evident then other cars when cleaning ,so my question is ,is it better to change brake pads or just spray the rims?

Can still see the dust even if you spray it black. Not sure how much reduction if you change the pads but i guess there will still be a buildup. Probably not as bad as the stock ones.
  • Praise 1

So it's also ok to be late too? Coz I'm thinking of going next sat instead Haha. Would be almost 1400km by then ð

Hi Dez ...should not wait too much longer but who knows what is max ??

What we know know is that 1k oil change is to rid metal debris of new engine and yours is more scratched up internally by metal debris than if you had done at 1k km as recommended. 1k km also check if any mfg defect of lose or defective parts ...

Dun think you should wait any longer but again, you will find out if not ok only in months or years to come.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1

Hi Dez ...should not wait too much longer but who knows what is max ??

What we know know is that 1k oil change is to rid metal debris of new engine and yours is more scratched up internally by metal debris than if you had done at 1k km as recommended. 1k km also check if any mfg defect of lose or defective parts ...

Dun think you should wait any longer but again, you will find out if not ok only in months or years to come.

Cheers.

Richard

Thanks Richard! Understood the intent for the servicing. Made arrangements to go on Monday before work. Many thanks!

Just hoot a shark fin antenna, yesterday test on co's car reception not bad. Will post link once install and verify.

I also ordered mine from aliexpress during the 11/11 sale but have not arrived yet.

Anyway, I also ordered the scuff plate from ebay autoline accessories and and I will be installing it tomorrow after i wash my car. Anyone knows if SG got sell the original hood deflector for our car?

https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/121487492716

Saw on ebay and will cost around $200 with shipping.

• Praise 1

I also ordered mine from aliexpress during the 11/11 sale but have not arrived yet.

Anyway, I also ordered the scuff plate from ebay autoline accessories and and I will be installing it tomorrow after i wash my car. Anyone knows if SG got sell the original hood deflector for our car?

Hi Kohanson,

My MO for the bonnet protectornfor whatsapp bros was from below seller .. write to thrm for shipping cost but will be cheaper than sgd200:

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Genuine-Nissan-Qashqai-J11-Bonnet-Protector-Smoked-F51604EN0BAU-RRP-140-/161732395678?hash=item25a800829e%3Ag%3AL9wAAOSwpdpVeolE&_trkparms=pageci%253Ac0768a37-b431-11e6-b062-74dbd18088cd%257Cparentrq%253Aa30332cb1580a2a235eb211dffecc073%257Ciid%253A4

Cheers.

Richard

How much is a new battery from Tan Chong? It presume it has got AGM for the start stop function?

Is the mirror fold function by Tan Chong a duplex one? Need to order in advance?

Can above both items use Duo points to pay?

I also buy scuff plate but all haven't come too. Only the antenna came. For my fxt, the exhaust pipe is very nice... Too bad can't find a nice one for qq

Thanks bro! Going to write to them now. Lots of good lobang from you!

How much is a new battery from Tan Chong? It presume it has got AGM for the start stop function?

Is the mirror fold function by Tan Chong a duplex one? Need to order in advance?

Can above both items use Duo points to pay?

Hi Wildfaye29,

Our stopstart 1.2l required EFB type and not AGM which is more expensive for hyrbid due to quick recharging characteristics.

As such AGM type is not a must but sure, it should be better if you are willing to pay for them but note that not all AGM and EFB are made they same and you still need to study their detailed spec. on cranking current etc.

Cheers.

Richard

↡ Advertisement