Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Dear all the seniors,

I reversed my QQ and hit a tree trunk. My rear bumper had a dent. Any workshop to recommend and what is the likely cost.

Thanks you in advance

Hi May I know did you repair eventually, where and what is the damage?

I am considering to repair mine too.

↡ Advertisement

Ok, called. They will come to my car at my car park to change the battery. Battery was supposed to be $175,but got 50% discount coz within 2 years. Service fee $35. All in about $130. Lucky got 50%, else not worth. Outside battery shop probably can get cheaper and considering mine is emergency case and they come to me. Save me from driving somewhere, wait and bargain...etc.

Just kana last night after 1 year 2 months around 30k.

The guy came down in a pickup and the battery cost $250 before 50% discount with $50 labour/service charge before GST, total came to about $187. Using FIAMM VR760 from Italy. 

Not sure has the price increased or using a different battery now. 

• Praise 1

The guy came down in a pickup and the battery cost $250 before 50% discount with $50 labour/service charge before GST, total came to about $187. Using FIAMM VR760 from Italy.

Any tell tail sign before the battery dies off? Thanks

Successfully able to mirror on Android HP on stock HU at Asetmod.... kekeke....

How to do it? Mirror wirelessly? Need to download what apps?

How to do it? Mirror wirelessly? Need to download what apps?

Need to install wifi module on stock HU.

Done at aestmod at $180.

• Praise 1

Hi roycfw,

Some bros feedback on ISS switches on and off with associated lights continuously.

There may also be lighted Xmas tree decor in our dashboard display.

There is well known topic on batch of NG batteries in 2015 and 70Ah stock battery also seems to indicate that designer is aware of the battery consumption .... many whatsapp group bros have portable jump-start charger and quite a few did not made is past 1 year.

Cheers,

Richard

• Praise 1

Sorry. I meant to say 1 k servicing.

Hi My newcar88,

Not sure how serious is your water condensation in headlight.

Koh and some earlier bros managed to get replacement but his was serious and think TC made U turn to avoid doing so unless repeatable since many bros experienced the same :

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2693548-nissan-qashqai-2014/page-310

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi roycfw,

Some bros feedback on ISS switches on and off with associated lights continuously.

There may also be lighted Xmas tree decor in our dashboard display.

There is well known topic on batch of NG batteries in 2015 and 70Ah stock battery also seems to indicate that designer is aware of the battery consumption .... many whatsapp group bros have portable jump-start charger and quite a few did not made is past 1 year.

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks Richard... Unfortunately unable to praise you...

Either both also I pay Haha. Just that I tot since he likes Honda so I try to give in since my family does not have a car for a long time.

Just got back from dinner. Except for moving off from a stationary position, the power is sufficient. Have not try the eco modeMc though. Only complaint is the condensation in the left headlight which was mentioned in the earlier posts. Will get that fixed during the 1k servicing. It should be ok rite. Overall very satisfied with the car. Huat la!

Just saw this post. I too had this issue with the left headlight. Is there a fix provided by TC?

Hi bros n seniors, have a question. Am gg for my 1k servicing tmrw n looking to use synthetic oil instead of mineral oil for EO. Does this void any warranty watsoever? It will be kinda dump for TC to void the warranty due to using a better quality EO frm 1k servicing..

But im really curious as to why TC SA are so insistant that we use their mineral oil for 1k and 5k service. Clearly synthetic oil is better for the engine for the long run so why not use as soon as possible rather than mixing them both later on..

Edited by DaNieLRyaN77

During afternoon got once took a few cranks to start. Before that was normal.  

Hi I have just DIY and change my philips LED to Atsharks LED from Lazada. Cost me $114.68, free shipment and delivery to me. Took about 10 days upon order and payment.

Here's the link if Bros want to buy.

http://www.lazada.sg/atshark-110w-10400lm-h8h9h11-4pcs-philips-led-headlightconversion-kits-whiteexport-5543008.html?utm_source=Ordershipped&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=LineItem&key=Atshark-110W-10400LM-H8H9H11-4PCS-Philips-LED-HeadlightConversion-Kits-whiteExport-5543008.html

It's super bright as compared to Philips LED. See photos below

Edited by Linbo

I think 1.2 battery would be more expensive because it supports the auto start stop. It's called EFB I think. Mine was the normal battery.

Have an appt at blacknano on Sat 1230. As it has been raining since I collected my car last sat, does anyone know if I shld clean my car before I send in to Blacknano?

Hi bros n seniors, have a question. Am gg for my 1k servicing tmrw n looking to use synthetic oil instead of mineral oil for EO. Does this void any warranty watsoever? It will be kinda dump for TC to void the warranty due to using a better quality EO frm 1k servicing..

But im really curious as to why TC SA are so insistant that we use their mineral oil for 1k and 5k service. Clearly synthetic oil is better for the engine for the long run so why not use as soon as possible rather than mixing them both later on..

The serving advisor told me to save my money lol..., but more seriously he also said it is good for engine during the break in period as synthetic oil is thicker no good for new engine. Some Internet articles also said so.