Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hello,

I am new here and I have collected my magnetic red QQ today! ð Got my Coe in 1st bid althought my contract is 6 bid non guranteed bid ð.

Am happy with the ride but there is a weird "sound" coming from the front/bottom whenever i release the acclerator. I wonder if anyone encountered the same issue? Or is this normal?

And one of the headlight have the mist issue that were discussed in this forum. My SE say this is normal and the mist will go off after sometime. I am still seeing the same mist after 4 hours! Any advice from senior QQ owners?

thanks for your think.

BR,

I don't think any form of misting / condensation is normal if it's within the headlights. It means there's probably a leak / crack somewhere.
  • Praise 1

Hello,

I am new here and I have collected my magnetic red QQ today! ð Got my Coe in 1st bid althought my contract is 6 bid non guranteed bid ð.

Am happy with the ride but there is a weird "sound" coming from the front/bottom whenever i release the acclerator. I wonder if anyone encountered the same issue? Or is this normal?

And one of the headlight have the mist issue that were discussed in this forum. My SE say this is normal and the mist will go off after sometime. I am still seeing the same mist after 4 hours! Any advice from senior QQ owners?

thanks for your think.

BR,

Please raise this issue during your 1K servicing, would think it's unacceptable for a spanking new car.

You better check with TC, unless they have raised the price steeply lately. Update the outcome here.

Just an update.

After service consultant consult with the Manager, they issued me a letter of credit note of the difference to offset future service.

They mentioned that they not sure on the pricing as the sub woofer installation usually done in Bukit Timah or Loyang.

What kind of reply was that!

• Praise 2

Just an update.

After service consultant consult with the Manager, they issued me a letter of credit note of the difference to offset future service.

They mentioned that they not sure on the pricing as the sub woofer installation usually done in Bukit Timah or Loyang.

What kind of reply was that!

Luckily you have checked. What a shit reply from TC!!

Thanks for your update. Bros got to be careful on charges by TC maybe mistakes.

• Praise 1

Just remove that few screws at the tyrewell and front bottom and you would be able to access them easily.

Thanks bro, tried yesterday night from bottom and removed about 5 screws but seems like the panel is connected all the way to the center. Didnt try any further.

Dear happy owners, will be getting the car QQ1.2,  need advice on car alarm for QQ J11, as TC had yet to provide any, is there any way to install others car alarm system from outside parties with alarm and central locking, if yes appreciate to provide supplier contact no. Another issue is whether the subwoofer is worth the installation , is cost $300, this is fitted in QQ 2l. Many thanks  

https://buyertrade.taobao.com/trade/detail/tradeSnap.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.pAQUJn&tradeID=2194657003801908&snapShot=true

I buy this alarm and it work well. So much cheaper compare to 838IIC from Singapore. They work the same.

My 1.2 recently has road noise quite apparent. I can hear motorbike zooming past me and bouncing sound in KPE. Not very loud but noticeable, especially when I stop all music/radio. Not sure if my ears got more sensitive or something wrong happens with my door insulation...

Anyone experiences the same?

• Praise 1

My 1.2 recently has road noise quite apparent. I can hear motorbike zooming past me and bouncing sound in KPE. Not very loud but noticeable, especially when I stop all music/radio. Not sure if my ears got more sensitive or something wrong happens with my door insulation...

Anyone experiences the same?

I have it too.. Not sure what is wrong

Isn't it dangerous if you cannot hear motorbike zooming past you when inside the car?

I think that was the defence some Lexus driver used as an excuse when she knocked down a cyclist.. 

• Praise 1

Isn't it dangerous if you cannot hear motorbike zooming past you when inside the car?

I understand what you mean... but when we just got it, it was really quiet with no wind noise. But now it has some wind noise off and on... which make me wonder what happen

I understand what you mean... but when we just got it, it was really quiet with no wind noise. But now it has some wind noise off and on... which make me wonder what happen

The rubber door seal would not have deteriorated so fast.

It could be your tyres as they are no longer 'new', thus getting noisier.

The grounding cable

Awg 0 / marine grade / made in USA

This extreme battery cable is specially designed to meet the demands of various environments while staying extremely flexible. Full AWG sized copper conductor made from 99.9% pure annealed electrolytic copper, will you get maximum power. The insulation and jacket compounds are specially formulated to stay flexible even in cold weather and carry a -49C to 105C temperature rating. The jacket is resistant to chemicals, water, abrasions, oil, sunlight and has a color coded dual extrusion jacket with a white inner insulation which would show any damage to the outer cable more clearly. This cable is rated up to 600 Volts and is suitable for use in automotive applications, solar battery bank wiring, power inverter battery cables, marine battery cables and many other applications calling for a durable yet flexible battery cable. The battery cables meet the requirements of SAE J1127 and J378 making them ABYC and US Coast Guard approved for boat and marine use.

BENEFITS OVER WELDING CABLE:

Full AWG Size Copper Conductor

TPE Jacket is Oil Resistan where EPDM on many welding cables is a poor insulator against oil

SAE Rated for Automotive and Marine Uses

BENEFITS OVER CCA POWER WIRE:

Our cable is Copper...REAL COPPER but watch out for other "CCA Cable" as CCA Means Copper Clad Aluminum so you'd be using Aluminum which is a poor conductor compared to this pure copper cable! You have to use larger sizes of aluminum CCA cable, approximately 2 sizes larger to get close to the same power delivery as real copper cable! If you care about maximum power use our cable!

Other Benefits Include:

ABYC and USCG Approved for use on boats

SAE J1127 Approved

SAE J378 Approved

TPE Jacket is Very Resistant to Oil, Water, Acid, Gas, Tears and Abrasions

The Jacket Insulation Meets UL FT1 Flame Resistance Rating

Annealed Electrolytic Copper with Class K (Type III) Rope Lay for flexibility

FULL AWG Copper Content

post-17080-0-09257400-1479047714_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-31577500-1479047731_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-53851100-1479047865_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-52154000-1479047873_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Thanks bro, but not able to access the link.

Go to taobao website and search for steelmate 6020 汽车防盗器 铁将军 火星人 6020 升级版防盗器 升级原车遥控器 
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1