Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi

Anyone know the colour code for dark grey? Need it to buy the touch up paint. Thanks.

Color code is KAD for dark grey.....

How about Wechat group?

:a-panic: :a-panic:

Color code is KAD for dark grey.....

:a-panic: :a-panic:

Thanks, already bought the touch up paint at the Esso station near Yuan Ching. 

For those who are still experiencing rattling at the left side of the dashboard, you can try opening the left side cover. Most likely it is caused by loose cables rattling inside. Just use cable ties to fix the cables or stuff some sponge inside.

Just need to pull the cover open with your fingers, it is easy to do so.

DSC_4027.JPG

DSC_4025.JPG

That is so brave if you. I wouldn’t dare to open at all!! Haha

That is so brave if you. I wouldnât dare to open at all!! Haha

No la I saw how the mechanic did it, and it was actually easy. Just need to know where to pull.

Probably this has been discussed before. May I know which petrol is good for Qashqai in terms of fuel efficiency? SE was telling me to pump v-power in order to maximise fuel efficiency. Is that true??

Probably this has been discussed before. May I know which petrol is good for Qashqai in terms of fuel efficiency? SE was telling me to pump v-power in order to maximise fuel efficiency. Is that true??

it should have lesser fuel efficiency since it contains more addictives meaning lesser actual fuel. follow the recommended 95/98 will be sufficient unless you believe in the vpower product.

Yah, better, but 98 is good enough.

For those who are still experiencing rattling at the left side of the dashboard, you can try opening the left side cover. Most likely it is caused by loose cables rattling inside. Just use cable ties to fix the cables or stuff some sponge inside.

Just need to pull the cover open with your fingers, it is easy to do so.

attachicon.gifDSC_4027.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_4025.JPG

To add on to this, if u're adventurous enough, there is also a rattling snake hidden behind this louver.

Gotta use the plastic prying tool to get it out, of course firstly that one screw as well.

After settling the cables behind this will be next.

Cheers! :a-happy:

post-155061-0-55017000-1531181235.jpg

• Praise 2

Any whatsapp link for qashqai?...

PM me if you can tahan the dark side.... haha.... :a-no: :a-no:

• Praise 1

Yah, better, but 98 is good enough.

Thanks! Will try 98.. after trying 95, it seems to be more fuel consumption than my previous 2.0 car..

hi,

Sorry, not sure if appropriate here. but pardon me if so.

Going to let go my nissan service package for qashqai with 3 services left at a discount. can pm me if interested. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement