Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi haronkr,

Cannot answer you accurately and dun think Nissan UK also can do so.

However, failure is usually not straightforward and many conditions to the complex electronics driven cars that we own nowadays. An analogy would be that some Samsung Note 7 "explode" during charging but not all do ...keke !

Cheers,

Richard

???? Nissan replied like I had shared ?? Weird ...keke !

Oops! Haha
↡ Advertisement

Hi all taikor,

Is it any taikor got install the K&N Air Filter (33-5016) on their QQ 1.2?

Do you have any idea which side is facing front and rear of the QQ? Picture 1 or picture 2?

33-5016_Alt.jpg

33-5016.jpg

Hi guys

i just wanted to share that i saw a post on this forums on the grilles that is sold by zunsport.

i bought it and it fits very nicely.

https://www.zunsport.com/en/nissan-grilles/nissan-qashqai-2.0-diesel-without-parking-sensors-lower-grille?filter=272

Pic attached on my artic white QQ1.2

Another pic attached on where the four screws go into.

Because i bought the product from zunsport, they sent me a membership card.

15% if you enter my member card number at check out "1006 33181" as referral bonus.

Hi do you need to drill holes? There no holes for the screws. or you ask workshop to do for you? Which workshop?

Thanks

Hi do you need to drill holes? There no holes for the screws. or you ask workshop to do for you? Which workshop?

Thanks

I just missed the FedEx guys this afternoon (working lah, how to be at home to receive. The delivery fella just tell me okay, I come tomorrow same time and hung up). Managed to get through to customer service and ask for redelivery. Tomorrow evening I'll let you know the answer! Hehe

I just missed the FedEx guys this afternoon (working lah, how to be at home to receive. The delivery fella just tell me okay, I come tomorrow same time and hung up). Managed to get through to customer service and ask for redelivery. Tomorrow evening I'll let you know the answer! Hehe

Zunsport told me it's self-tapping screws. Please update how you do it bro.

cheers

Hi all taikor,

Is it any taikor got install the K&N Air Filter (33-5016) on their QQ 1.2?

Do you have any idea which side is facing front and rear of the QQ? Picture 1 or picture 2?

33-5016_Alt.jpg

33-5016.jpg

I believe pic 2 inside, pic 1 outside.

Re: zunsport grilles, u will need a long and thin screw driver to adjust the hooks (there's instructions in the package).

Then u screw the four screws into the bumper - see pic quoted in my original post above

Edited by Sleepingpython

Can share how much TC bid for you? I want to also find out the mechanism on how they derive the figure.

they bid around 50300. Was outbid before 3.30pm.. thought they might revise but didn't.. you book during car expo? how much u pay for the car?

they bid around 50300. Was outbid before 3.30pm.. thought they might revise but didn't.. you book during car expo? how much u pay for the car?

Same thing dude. I told them to revise at 3:30 but they said too late to revise. Do not understand the logic.

Well I got it before the car expo.

Pen it at 107k. What about u?

Same thing dude. I told them to revise at 3:30 but they said too late to revise. Do not understand the logic.

Well I got it before the car expo.

Pen it at 107k. What about u?

I got mine at 104k after all the rebates. TC is bidding high for you considering its the 1st of 8 NG bids. I book my car when coe is at 50k. they bid 48k+ in the first bidding.. 50200 in 2nd bidding and 50300 in 3rd bidding.. guess they are waiting for durian to drop (wait for coe to drop to 50k and below) to secure my coe??

I think TC will bid higher for you if you bought it when the price is higher (post 20 Oct there was a $2k increase in listed price and prior to that also a few other increases). Anyway, if it's guaranteed then they will have to give it to you sooner or later. If it's non guaranteed then you might be given the option of topping up soon...

Thanks bro.

U're correct, I got the same information from K&N customer service email as well.

Many many thanks.. 

You are welcome, just let us know how much better is it so that we'll get poisoned also.  [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement