Carpark Gantry Cheats

Vratenza

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Just wondering.

If the gantry is up, how many will die die insist on paying? 😁

I will and I just did yesterday at my parents place.

honestly can afford car cannot pay such fee I am speechless..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

10 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Just wondering.

If the gantry is up, how many will die die insist on paying? 😁

What u mean by "die die insist on paying"?

U render a service from a vendor n u pay for the service, most people of integrity will do that regardless of gantry up or down, won't u?

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
12 hours ago, Acewin said:

Taxi now pai tan no passanger must chut some stunt.

I think from this week business should be slightly better, since more people are back to office to work. I was on one PHV this morning and the driver told me the business better a bit since the start of phase 1.

2 hours ago, Cheesey74 said:

What u mean by "die die insist on paying"?

U render a service from a vendor n u pay for the service, most people of integrity will do that regardless of gantry up or down, won't u?

I think most people will pay the parking fee. But I do know someone who didn't and the next time he was at the carpark, his parking fee was over $200...cos there was no record of his vehicle leaving. 😂 

Cannot understand why ppl will want to cheat parking fee.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

I think most people will pay the parking fee. But I do know someone who didn't and the next time he was at the carpark, his parking fee was over $200...cos there was no record of his vehicle leaving. 😂 

Cannot understand why ppl will want to cheat parking fee.

Hahah. Some fools con, some fools pay.

Depends on which angle you are seeing things.

Those who always cheat parking one, will also say they cannot understand why ppl will want to pay for parking fee. 🤣

• Haha! 3

17 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Today got tailgated by a Comfort taxi coming out from West Mall car park. 

I noticed him closing in once gantry went up and I stopped halfway inching my way forward hoping the gantry arm smash into taxi but it did not happen.  Once out,  he drove off in the opposite direction.  Haiz! Cheapskate bugger. 

I reported via West Mall website yesterday and received a call from the mall management this morning. 

They said their CCTV video showed he tailgated at the exit,  they took down his taxi car plate number and will investigate further.  If found he is a serial gantry cheat, they will take action. 

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Just wondering: Who audits car park gantries? For all we know, 1 minute is 97 seconds at one car park, 95 seconds at another. No mention of time measurements at https://www.enterprisesg.gov.sg/weights-measures

Car park operators also need to up grade their servers and networks. Drivers typically spend 4-6 seconds stopped at the exit gantry, making it easier for gian png car park cheats to tailgate.

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahah. Some fools con, some fools pay.

Depends on which angle you are seeing things.

Those who always cheat parking one, will also say they cannot understand why ppl will want to pay for parking fee. 🤣

Last time when there is not many EPS carpark gantry at HDB, many people dont buy season parking de.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

I reported via West Mall website yesterday and received a call from the mall management this morning. 

They said their CCTV video showed he tailgated at the exit,  they took down his taxi car plate number and will investigate further.  If found he is a serial gantry cheat, they will take action. 

If found he is not a serial gantry cheat, they will not take action? Lol.