Nissan Pulsar

Kia7200

For those fitted the alarm from TC do take note all doors can't be opened fr inside once it's armed.

Pls remember this if you have habit of locking up when pumping petrol in Malaysia with passengers inside.

Strange. Mine no issue. All doors can open from inside. No need to unlock too. Just pull handle to unlock from inside.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Has anyone explored whether our Pulsar can support CarPlay? Noticed that the Euro versions is able to support it through this Nissan Connect link

• Praise 1

I bought the H11 and H16 LED bulb from amazon and get changed in JB for labor of RM10.

IMG_20180917_183748.jpg

There is a paint chip below your headlamp.

Not going to fix it?

hmm, i don’t have lobang to do stuff in JB

anyway the fog lights really so darn yellow also, and worse still on auto, day time they are the lights that are usually on, the DRL is rarely on..

• Praise 1

Strange. Mine no issue. All doors can open from inside. No need to unlock too. Just pull handle to unlock from inside.

Before installing the anti-thef alarm costing $190 from Tan Chong it’s ok, same as you descriped.

So with alarm armed and door opened from inside did it triggered & sounded the alarm?

Will verify this during next service..

hmm, i donât have lobang to do stuff in JB

anyway the fog lights really so darn yellow also, and worse still on auto, day time they are the lights that are usually on, the DRL is rarely on..

The one that turns on automatically is actually the DRL itself. The housing consists of your DRL bulb and Fog lamp bulb.
  • Praise 1

Anybody driving a black pulsar wants a set of glossy black mud guards? Only thing is, it says Tiida. Fits perfectly. Giving away free. Self pick up.

Hello crusader, is it still available ?

Hello crusader, is it still available ?

Hello Everyone ! Driver of a Black Pulsar here ! Currently with this ride since Aug 2017. Decided to read the entire threads to better myself with the generous sharing and feedback from fellow Pulsar. My first car and I do enjoy driving it as it is simple.
  • Praise 1

guys, my car battery is failing, went to Autobacs in desperation and they quoted me $450...

going to tan chong tmr, anyone knows how much it will cost??

cant recall

less than 1 year fail - FOC

less than 2 year fail - 50% etc 

• Praise 1

cant recall

less than 1 year fail - FOC

less than 2 year fail - 50% etc

thanks for the reply!

ok my car was purchased in Aug 2017, which means i need to fork out 50% liao

hopefully not too ex man